The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Interested in this one for sure.

I like FL in November.... just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be patiently(more like impatiently)waiting for sign ups. Would love to make an event this year!

Signup week!!!!!!

Really excited to sign up for this one! Entry will be in as soon as I see the thread.

This will be a fun event. Its been 30 yrs since i have seen many of my army friends. We are getting together in nashville that weekend. As much as i would love to try this, those guys will always come before golf. Good luck to everyone

Ready for sign ups for this one. I must make a THP event in 2019.

The more I think about this one, the more I want in. Have never tried Ben Hogan irons and would love to own a set. I also have never tried graphite shafts in my irons, so that would be cool as heck. Then to top it off, getting to play PGA National...WOW. A whole lot of awesomeness this event.

I have been looking forward to signups for this event for a while now. I have never played a UST Mamiya product, but hear nothing but great things about them. Can't wait to learn more!

Signups are tomorrow. Oh yeah....

You just made my day! The wait is over.

This is a must enter/follow going to be an awesome event!!! PGA National, Danny Le, JB, UST graphite goodness, and Ben Hogan irons=event overload!!!

Those lucky enough to get in, might just get a sneak peek at some pre-release gear. NDA’s will be signed of course.

Pre release, NDA, I’m game!!!

Signups are all closed up and participants will be announced later today.

Good luck to all who entered!!

Good luck to all that entered. Looking forward to seeing who the lucky ones are that will participate in this sure to be amazing event.

1st post updated with the participants.

Looks like a good crew. Congratulations all participants!

Holy moley!!!! I just about dropped my phone in the pool. Hell yeah excited and what a way to kick off my birthday weekend!!!

Holy moly.......

Back