The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Congrats guys. Great group there.

Thanks everyone, and special thanks to THP for putting these together!

Still a bit in shock at the luck and the selection. Been at work all day without the phone and got the great news while at lunch... What a rush!

You guys are in for a great time. Congratulations to each of you!!

Good times ahead!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats to all the lucky participants! You all are in for a treat and I can’t wait to follow along!

DirtyTee;n8887503 said:
Watching some Mark Crossfield on YT from when they played. Place is BEAUTIFUL. I just need to know who has my back if I hit one of those houses :drinks:
Going to rewatch this as well such a great course

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

djt311;n8887793 said:
Going to rewatch this as well such a great course

So I had never seen this before... Watched the first two holes and I'm not gonna lie, that looks intimidating!

I think I can play ok, but I play pretty much the same track all the time. Not an easy course, but I think you definitely get comfortable, so I know this is gonna be a TRIP!

Not sure I want to watch anymore, lol

Congrats!!!

Congrats to all the participants!!!

congrats guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats folks good group of THPers there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well everyone cross your fingers, as there is an opening in the event. I am unfortunately having to bow out due to a scheduling conflict.

Thank you as always to the hard working guys and gals at THP for the amazing opportunity, hopefully I can join again some other time.

I will be following this one closely to sadly see what I missed.

Have a great time guys, I am excited for you!!!

Welcome Big Dill to the Graphite Challenge.

JB;n8888488 said:
Welcome Big Dill to the Graphite Challenge.

Thanks so much for the opportunity JB and GG! Very excited to hear the news, but it’s a bit bittersweet to hear that DirtyTee had to drop out. I’m beyond excited to try the UST Mamiya equipment for the first time, and have been a big fan of what Ben Hogan golf has been doing for a while.

I have been working in my game, hopefully I can make THP proud.

Big Dill, haha, I like it! Welcome!

Congrats Big Dill!

BigDill;n8888490 said:
Thanks so much for the opportunity JB and GG! Very excited to hear the news, but it’s a bit bittersweet to hear that DirtyTee had to drop out. I’m beyond excited to try the UST Mamiya equipment for the first time, and have been a big fan of what Ben Hogan golf has been doing for a while.

I have been working in my game, hopefully I can make THP proud.

Big Dill, welcome aboard, we’re gonna have a f’n blast!:clapp: I hope the travel doesn’t take too much out of you!:joy:

Dug this classic out of the garage

Attachments

• photo36347.jpg
    photo36347.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • fetch?photoid=8888602.jpg
    fetch?photoid=8888602.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
BigDill so glad for you to join us :clapp:

Welcome @bigdill

That’s everyone. I’m not going to lie, I was a bit bummed when I didn’t get selected last week since this is a course I really wanted to play with equipment that I have always wanted to try on a long term basis. But now that I am in, I am super excited and looking forward to a great weekend.

My biggest worry is trying to keep up with Danny Le’s shoe game. That man has style!

Welcome BigDill going to be great meeting you!!!

mmaynard11;n8888655 said:
Welcome BigDill going to be great meeting you!!!

4 out of 5 THPers agree with you haha

Congrats to everyone who got into this! No doubt it will be awesome!

Back