Golf Pride Tour Wrap MicroSuede Grips

Ok I am sold, if it can take a bottle of water it will hold up to Oregon rain with a little TLC. I'm in.

Ok I am sold, if it can take a bottle of water it will hold up to Oregon rain with a little TLC. I'm in.

what I am most curious on, is how it will handle that stuff long term.

up on golf pride website, but not seeing them for sale anywhere.

The original Align grips were on the website and being teased in the media for several months before they actually shipped.

I'd think maybe end-of-year or winter some time is a good guess.

I need to pick up a set of these. I loved the tour wrap midsize, but I quit using them due to how useless they were when they got wet at all. Norcal/Socal Regional Rivalry was a nightmare trying to hold on to the the clubs.

I’m going with a full set

I will be buying a full set .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved the Tour Wrap grip but it was useless when wet. I'd like to try these but I'm a little hesitant.

I’m going with a full set
Any idea if they will be releasing these with the pocket for the Arccos /Cobra Connect sensor? Does this grip have a reduced taper?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Any idea if they will be releasing these with the pocket for the Arccos /Cobra Connect sensor? Does this grip have a reduced taper?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No, it's more of a standard taper. They won't be available with any kind of pocket for the sensors.

Still waiting on an official release date but looking like later this month of first week of September. Word to the wise – not sure how many big box retailers will have it actually on shelves, so if you go in once they're released, you might have to check with the fitting/building desk and they should have them back there.

Can confirm these feel awesome.

I will certainly give one of these a try on one of my woods. Until then, I have 11 Sonar Tours to install when the arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Just bought grips but these are definitely on my radar for the next time if the feedback here is good on them.

Just ordered 13 of these from Golfworks, excited to see how they turn out

Every person I have handed one of my clubs that has these installed on has commented that they really like the initial feel. Having played them in 3 rounds now that have have some hot and humid conditions, I feel confident in them that they aren't going to slip. Again though, it comes down to the longevity of that feel for me.

Every person I have handed one of my clubs that has these installed on has commented that they really like the initial feel. Having played them in 3 rounds now that have have some hot and humid conditions, I feel confident in them that they aren't going to slip. Again though, it comes down to the longevity of that feel for me.

Same here. I’ve had at least two people say they are going to switch as soon as they are available.

Anyone know when they drop and a price?

I have been looking locally, but nothing yet.

I plan on putting these on the woods at least to start out. My father & I played the wrap back in the day. I'm sure he would have loved these

ddec was this grip on the long drive winning driver?

ddec was this grip on the long drive winning driver?

no, that was a stock grip of a yet to be released driver.

Nope I received them today from Golfworks in the mail.

Just opened the package
870ef2b0b6fef64eb1932ff8704d5a08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB;n8617072 said:
We know people : )

lol. So since you know people, do they have an in -store date for these? GP's website just says August. I haven't been in the local superstore in a couple weeks to see if they're there r not, but they're not listed on Roger Dunn's site yet.

Back