The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Im excited.

The prior events have always been incredibly fun to follow. Glad the same concept is continuing.

I hope it's a course where you have to hit driver on Every hole! HA! Just because you're going to want to swing it so much!

Oh it's a par 3 - 190 yards .... looks like he's taking driver. Gonna take a little off it here I think.

I hope it's a course where you have to hit driver on Every hole! HA! Just because you're going to want to swing it so much!

Oh it's a par 3 - 190 yards .... looks like he's taking driver. Gonna take a little off it here I think.

Or someone is really short and can do it anyway

I saw the 2019 Small Batch Experience and I immediately thought to myself "THP is doing a Bourbon Small Batch Experience"

YES!!!! Sign me up. But the Project X Small Batch Experience will be just as awesome.

Small Batch means something different where I come from. LOL!!!

I saw the 2019 Small Batch Experience and I immediately thought to myself "THP is doing a Bourbon Small Batch Experience"

YES!!!! Sign me up. But the Project X Small Batch Experience will be just as awesome.

Small Batch means something different where I come from. LOL!!!

That just means we will need to bring bourbon :D

We will have a course announcement coming up very soon.
But it's awesome.

So.Awesome.

Definitely a bucket list THP event for me. Bummed the dates don’t work.

One of my favorite things from past events was seeing the finished product, but also seeing people roll their own.

San Diego in October! Yes please!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

No chance at being able to throw my name in the hat, but it sounds amazing!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wasn’t sure if this was coming back but glad it is!

Sounds amazing. Too bad I have a work commitment.

Good luck to everyone who enters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see that this event is back!

Glad to see that this event is back!

Me too. Such a blast watching THPers not only get to roll their own shaft, but get a huge education on shafts that they can share here.

This would be so awesome to be able to design and have a shaft custom made for you-by you...welll done

Daaang this will be a sweet one for sure!! Sounds awesome.

Man this is always an event I’ve always found to be very unique. Looks like a jam pack agenda!

October trip to CA to make a 1 of 1 shaft?! This is incredible. Can’t wait to see the course announcement

This sounds pretty cool!!

Woohoo! Such a cool event

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This sounds pretty dope. I wouldn’t even have to fly to attend!

Such a dope event!

If anyone is on the fence about throwing in for this one: do it. THP and PX put together an incredible event and the 1:1 shaft is something that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Plus you’ll never be in your head about whether your shaft is right for you again.

Internet Golfers are on line 2 for you haha.

defensively fify haha

i eventually got out of my own way and am back to swinging perfection again. ever since switching back, driving handicap has been better than scratch per arccos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back