The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Very cool. Will be an awesome follow. Always love seeing what the guys come up with.

Saw this yesterday and looks awesome. Will Be intrigued to find out the exact location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another amazing event! Cannot wait for signups!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

So glad to see this event on the schedule this year. This is definitely a unique one, and THP does unique quite well.

Saw this yesterday and looks awesome. Will Be intrigued to find out the exact location

San Diego : )

Really looking forward to this event. Dates work for me this year!

Never been to San Diego either. Love how THP events take care of Bucket List items as well. Gives me a reason to actually book the ticket & commit to going somewhere.

Wish I could make the dates work here so won’t be able to sign up. But I’ve always thought the project x experiences are so unique and special by creating a 1 of 1 shaft just for you. Plus San Diego in October?! Well done THP and PX!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

defensively fify haha

i eventually got out of my own way and am back to swinging perfection again. ever since switching back, driving handicap has been better than scratch per arccos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really should change your name to McFairway after last weekend.

Wish I could make the dates work here so won’t be able to sign up. But I’ve always thought the project x experiences are so unique and special by creating a 1 of 1 shaft just for you. Plus San Diego in October?! Well done THP and PX!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

to be fair, you'll be here in December at another once in a life time event

Ahh such an awesome event. The amount of knowledge that gets dropped on you about shaft design is overwhelming. And being able to design and roll your own driver shaft was something I'll never forget. I'd love to do this event again.

Good luck everyone!

Love seeing the custom shaft designs people come up with

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

to be fair, you'll be here in December at another once in a life time event

Oh absolutely!

I’m just in awe of this event as my knowledge of shafts is very limited and I always enjoy following this one just to learn a thing or 2.

Sounds great! Can’t wait to sign up

reasons to sign up for this event:

- you think "made for" shafts are inferior
- you like beer
- you want to learn about golf shaft design in simple terms
- you heard about THP dinners and want to experience them first hand.
- you want to see where Donny Bear is RIP
- you've followed along before and thought if ChumpFries, Mward or McLovin could handle it, so could you, then yes you definitely need to sign up.

ChumpFries.....never gets old!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Awesome!! Can’t wait for this one

Project x

Man this would be one that I would take that Project X staff bag to.

Man this would be one that I would take that Project X staff bag to.

if you get in, please bring the staff bag and have @JB video the reaction by DB when load that bad boy up on the cart.

Me neither. Something tells me @jman missed this one too.

When you’re right, you’re right! Haha

Early weekend beginning solo with the kiddos has me missing all sorts of things.

There’s a 0% this is anything other than awesome, and man, that Small Batch name is so badass.

defensively fify haha

i eventually got out of my own way and am back to swinging perfection again. ever since switching back, driving handicap has been better than scratch per arccos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have seen, can confirm. We called him McFairway.

This sounds like an amazing time!!
Love PX shafts!

Back