The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Man this would be one that I would take that Project X staff bag to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also make sure to bring head covers for your irons. JB and Don really appreciate the effort.

Signups for this one will be coming in the next couple of weeks.

This is one of the most intriguing and exciting events on the THP calendar. Such an incredible experience!

I’ll be watching this one closely!

Besides all of the awesomeness this just screams extended stay, Torrey Pines round

Besides all of the awesomeness this just screams extended stay, Torrey Pines round

I would do that first more so than last. Enjoy the buzz of a bucket course round, and then let the THP event take it up a few notches. If you do it the other way, you might find yourself a little less excited about it and a lot more exhausted after a fun few days with TT/PX.

Action packed hands on can’t wait to sign up for this one!

The 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

I still think my favorite part of this is the line “there will be some surprises.” I like surprises at events.

giphy.gif

I can't wait to see what they've come up with for this time around. I know the tendency is to not do anything the same as it was before but this event is something special. The people are amazing, the product speaks for itself and the education and access is beyond comprehension. If you get selected for this event and dont walk away with more than a better understanding of how shafts work and the force necessary to alter it then you need to just :banghead::banghead:

Signups will be coming in the next week. Get excited for this one.

JB;n8882162 said:
Signups will be coming in the next week. Get excited for this one.

any update on course selection for this one?

Alez367;n8882174 said:
any update on course selection for this one?

It will be updated soon

First post updated. Golf will be at Aviara in Carlsbad. Host of the LPGA Kia Classic.

JB;n8883067 said:
First post updated. Golf will be at Aviara in Carlsbad. Host of the LPGA Kia Classic.

Nice venue. Had a lot of fun shooting 100 there at the Handcrafted Event

JB;n8883067 said:

Aviara is always a good time, might be my favorite course in the SD area.

JB;n8883067 said:

Awesome course

Now that would be sweet course to play. Man ... THP has gone all out this year on the fabulous courses acquired for our little get togethers

Awesome course for this event. A great test of golf

mancest;n8624185 said:
This is going to be off the chain. Can't wait to see who will piss off Don Brown the most. I hope that I get the chance.

I don’t know if you are capable of being this years “Chump Fries”.

JB;n8883067 said:
Loved Aviara, and it's in 10x better shape now than it was when we played it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I can't stop thinking about how awesome this event is going to be. Custom, 1 of 1 shaft that YOU make. Wow.

Aviara was an absolute blast to play!

Aviara huh? sheesh,,,

PKorf;n8883784 said:
Aviara huh? sheesh,,,

You could create a brown shaft. Nobody has a brown shaft : )

Back