Super Stroke Traxion Swing Grips Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Another really solid review James. Sounds like a option to try but my concern was in wet conditions and that seems justified. We don't get that high humidity on a regular basis but we certainly get our share of rain.

Great review James. Pretty much what I expected to see with these. I don’t play in rain too much but that would concern me. I haven’t tried them in hand yet but I just don’t think their material translates well to a regular grip compared to the putter grips.

These look like they boiled the putter grip a bit too long and it shrank down. I’ll give it a feel in person but it would have to wow me to make the bag. Come on, super stroke, prove my skepticism wrong!

Thanks for the great review James. Playing in a very hot and humid climate also, I just cannot get along or comfortable with a polyurethane outer layer on any club so these would be a pass for me based on that alone.

I installed these on my lower scoring clubs a few weeks ago and had similar results to what James writes in his review. I almost never play in the rain (because why?) but humidity is the norm during Midwest summers. These grips definitely have a slick feel to them in wet/damp conditions.

golfunfiltered;n8630774 said:
I installed these on my lower scoring clubs a few weeks ago and had similar results to what James writes in his review. I almost never play in the rain (because why?) but humidity is the norm during Midwest summers. These grips definitely have a slick feel to them in wet/damp conditions.

Yeah, in the rain this material just isn't going to be at its best no matter what micro-textures they put into them, IMO.

Back