My Fitting at UST Mamiya

This is a scary thought.. I can't wait to see the scores you start posting Dan!

haha, well, I'd have to acquire the setup first...

But after what I saw I am pretty hard pressed not to.

My Fitting at UST

My Fitting at UST

The combo we ended up with gave such an incredible resulting feedback. I felt like I was absolutely nutting the ball.

They really do feel great.

Another great part is that they are easier on the body. I know we aren’t that old (yet) but less wear and tear is an added benefit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
wonderful follow I recently switch Irons and got recoils in them I LOVE them! I wouldn't have known much about them if it wasn't for THP

Dan more consistent...that is lethal.

Outstanding follow! Looking forward to the content

Gotta see what Danny and UST have come up with now. I really want to get fitted by the great Danny Le

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can’t wait for the content to come out from this fitting, it’s already reminded of my time at UST HQ. Really interested to get the details from the fitting too, the snippets on social were awesome!

Looking forward to the video!

Just a dream to get fitted by an expert like Danny....what an experience! Looking forward to the video.

The combo we ended up with gave such an incredible resulting feedback. I felt like I was absolutely nutting the ball.

Where do I sign up? This nutting the ball thing sounds amazing

Where do I sign up? This nutting the ball thing sounds amazing

Fix the putter first. Lol

Just what Dan needs, more consistency :alien: Not too many details? We need the details haha! This is awesome.

Seems like you are due a fitting with Danny prior to MC order day...just to be fair!

Seems like you are due a fitting with Danny prior to MC order day...just to be fair!

I like the way you think

Back