Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
We’re here at Lamkin this morning and I thought it would be great to get some photos up. You guys can talk about your favorite grips made by them and if we have time, we might be able to get some questions answered if you have any.

88e8a0c857dca1962e1ca81310494227.jpg

40798016b10956d07d0d311862b8c1ee.jpg

True Lamkin UTX with Cord are the best grips I've ever used. Also really liked the Masters editions.

Question:

Any updates and improvements coming for the Cobra Connect grip lines?

SinkFit Skinny Pistol is still rocking it on my putter. Freaking love that grip.

Any plans to also make the Crossline grip in a Plus 4?

I was an early converter to the Sonar from Winn and I just love them.
Lamkin got this one right - Just Soft enough, just tacky enough and lasts unlike the Winn

Could you ask them what is their recommended method of cleaning grips and how soon to go between cleanings?

I have a stockpile of UTX grips somewhere.

Someone say my name? Hahaha

I’ve got like 30 UTx still hanging around as well!

Someone say my name? Hahaha

I’ve got like 30 UTx still hanging around as well!

I think I still have a full set of the masters ones from a couple of years ago.

Why is the Cobra Connect UTx so different from the regular version? Also why no more colored grips?

Any new color lines planned for the Sonar Tour? Not that I dislike the grey, just wondering if more options were coming.

Any plans for a midsize or oversized Deep-Etched?

To add on to what a few other have said, will there be a corded UTx cobra connect grip coming?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Big fan of the Sonar grips. If they come out with a Cobra Connect version (maybe there already is one?) then they will be my next grips for sure.

The crossline, which I'm using now, is also very good.

My question is on color too. I love the blue UTx, but black is the only option available now.

I just wish they'd get their midsize grips down in weight. I've never considered them because they would drop my swing weight over two points and I'm not sure that would go so well for me.

For example, most of Golf Prides grips are between 52-57 grams. Lamkin's midsize, depending on model, is more like 62-63 grams.

Why is the Cobra Connect UTx so different from the regular version? Also why no more colored grips?

this!!

The set of UTX grips with arccos were not very corded/grippy and i was not a fan. Moved back to MCC +4 or the zcords

True Lamkin UTX with Cord are the best grips I've ever used. Also really liked the Masters editions.

Question:

Any updates and improvements coming for the Cobra Connect grip lines?

We'll find out this afternoon. Probably better to refer to Cobra.

feedback and input from Lamkin's partners often times alters corded product for the greatest collection of players.

Back