Behind the Scenes: Tour UST Mamiya

Great video! This was some awesome content. Cool to see the beginnings for Pole Vault shafts in there too. I always forget they make more than just golf shafts at UST. Looking forward to more videos like this one.

Fun video to watch, thank you for sharing the behind the doors tour of it all!!

How many shafts get sacrificed in the shaft-breaking machine?

Damn that brought back some great memories from my ShaftUp trip! Such an awesome facility and Danny is a top notch human being!

That was really cool to see! Thanks for taking the time to do that video guys!

If you had a day to do whatever you wanted at UST Mamiya, what would it be?

Better yet, what would be the FIRST thing you'd want to do?

Behind the Scenes: Tour UST Mamiya

Iron shaft fitting in the huge studio!

Put a shipping label on a case of Smacwrap shafts.

I would like to go through a whole bag fitting then make my own shafts and customize the graphics!

Finally got to watch this, very interesting video and to be able to see some of the interworkings of UST.

More than expected, but it’s not a daily occurrence or anything.

I know a good foster home if euthanasia is the alternative.

I know very little on shafts besides flexes not a shaftoid at all but this was a great informative video. If i had a day to do whatever i wanted i would want to go through a fitting and once my shaft was picked would want to watch it be made.

I know very little on shafts besides flexes not a shaftoid at all but this was a great informative video. If i had a day to do whatever i wanted i would want to go through a fitting and once my shaft was picked would want to watch it be made.

watch it be made, or MAKE IT YOURSELF?!?!?!?!

Man, I FINALLY got to sit down and take a look at this, really enjoyed it a lot. Having been there before, its just so freaking cool.

Custom Recoils... find a cool paint scheme for the set.

watch it be made, or MAKE IT YOURSELF?!?!?!?!
Well that would be awesome but wouldn't want to mess it up. Would do it for sure if easy enough or had proper assistance

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Such an awesome watch and some how left me with more questions. I guess that is good because my knowledge about shafts is about as good as finding a needle in a haystack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So awesome, love it!

Glad you guys enjoyed this one. It is a fun behind the scenes look and we think anybody interested in shafts, should give it a watch. Lots of good info in there.

Custom Recoils and driver shaft?

For those that like this kind of stuff, I just posted a 360 degree image on the THP Facebook page so you can move around and see the whole fitting bay. We will share a video on that room soon too.

Great video. Had no idea they had to store material in coolers, but it makes sense.

Back