Totally would love to learn more about this company now. I'm pretty impressed, very quickly.

I always found it interesting the ACCRA name was originally a UST shaft product.

Pretty sure you're thinking ATTAS or Axivcore?

Just a quick note, ChristopherKee is correct. ACCRA began as a relationship between UST and RP.

Just a quick note, ChristopherKee is correct. ACCRA began as a relationship between UST and RP.
That's a cool little quick note.

Reminds me of House of Forged and Matrix.

That's a cool little quick note.

Reminds me of House of Forged and Matrix.

They were originally their distribution channel in Canada I believe (for UST) and they made their shafts.

That took place until 2007. I don’t believe they make their own shafts, but they are their own designs currently.

They were originally their distribution channel in Canada I believe (for UST) and they made their shafts.

That took place until 2007. I don’t believe they make their own shafts, but they are their own designs currently.

Yeah, I listened to a really good podcast the other day where they talked about being Canada based and their design methodology.

Smooth. So smooth.

I had a range session comparing their Tour Zx hybrid vs the FX hybrid and the Tour Zx line is even smoother (for me). I believe their Tour Zx 200 line is a great FW shaft. I really want to try the FX2.0 and the Tour Zx in my FWs. The Tour Zx line is supposedly higher end made in Japan shafts.

I had a range session comparing their Tour Zx hybrid vs the FX hybrid and the Tour Zx line is even smoother (for me). I believe their Tour Zx 200 line is a great FW shaft. I really want to try the FX2.0 and the Tour Zx in my FWs. The Tour Zx line is supposedly higher end made in Japan shafts.
I'm impressed so far.

The FX 2.0 270 in the Srixon 585 did this today:

2601ac872a002f42d39806c424d44629.jpg

Hard to see, but 164 ball speed and 11*/2200 rivals anything I've done with my beloved G400 Max.

I'm impressed so far.

The FX 2.0 270 in the Srixon 585 did this today:

2601ac872a002f42d39806c424d44629.jpg

Hard to see, but 164 ball speed and 11*/2200 rivals anything I've done with my beloved G400 Max.

Seems to be a great head-shaft combo with a smooth feel to boot. ��

Been following ACCRA on social media for a minute now and have been intrigued mostly because of the customization program they seem to have but seeing this type of feedback here means so much more. Intrigue-o-meter pegged for sure now!

Leaning towards grabbing a 2.0 300F for the CBX 4w at the moment. Maybe bring the flight and spin down a touch.

But, I need to try the EXS first I think.

Freaking 2.0 270 in the 585 is a damn riot. Why did I wait so long to try ACCRA?

Freaking 2.0 270 in the 585 is a damn riot. Why did I wait so long to try ACCRA?

thinking i'll get fit into 2.0 260 m4 or m5 when the txg guys come into town. can you equate the feel of the 2.0 to any other shafts you've tried?

thinking i'll get fit into 2.0 260 m4 or m5 when the txg guys come into town. can you equate the feel of the 2.0 to any other shafts you've tried?
Hmmmm, I hadn't honestly thought on it until you asked. Reminds me of the COOOL a decent bit mixed in with a touch of the active feel from the PUNCH perhaps.

Hmmmm, I hadn't honestly thought on it until you asked. Reminds me of the COOOL a decent bit mixed in with a touch of the active feel from the PUNCH perhaps.

Don’t discount the 360/370. It is not as low launching as some of the other shafts around. Accra shaft models beginning with 4 are their lowest launch shafts. I would say the 300 series is low-mid and I don’t have a fast ss or crazy hard transition.

Don’t discount the 360/370. It is not as low launching as some of the other shafts around. Accra shaft models beginning with 4 are their lowest launch shafts. I would say the 300 series is low-mid and I don’t have a fast ss or crazy hard transition.

good to know. the txg orlando sessions says we will all be "custom fit" for an fx shaft. i'm not sure what that will entail, but i'm looking forward to getting some feedback from ian. hopefully my swing doesn't decide to take a vacation in the next month.

Just going to jump in here with my current driver setup:
7ac78421727df072015787152b8634ef.jpg

94133a89c1cd6b0337d8a2d8f46ec206.jpg

Like a ****ing boss!

It's a 352 shaft in M4 flex, 59 grams uncut. I usually like heavier setups, but lighter shaft with heavier head has been great. I'll leave the 4 series to guys like Gary Woodland.

ACCRA is a quality Japanese shaft that has a high quality build to it.
The family of shafts with in a model is excellent and provides a level of confidence for the fitter and golfer.
You shouldn't be disappointed.

ACCRA is a quality Japanese shaft that has a high quality build to it.
The family of shafts with in a model is excellent and provides a level of confidence for the fitter and golfer.
You shouldn't be disappointed.

Do you sell them? Just curious if many people go beyond the wood shafts and get into the iron shafts?

I ordered an FX 2.0 hybrid shaft for the GAPR from Will at Peoples clubs and I can’t wait to give it a go.

Ok. So I went for a fitting last Friday and was fitted for an AC by ACCRA shaft (http://www.accragolf.com/golf-shafts/ac-accra/). I trust my fitter so I'm fairly confident that it will be a good fit. However I'd never heard of them before. Anybody have any experience with ACCRA? Seems like a fairly affordable alternative to some of the pricier options. I'll be sure to write up my experience but wanted to see if anyone else out there had gamed anything made by them before. Thanks!
I went for a fitting a couple of weeks ago at Club Champion Orlando and those were the iron shafts I had the best performance with. They were the Accra 50i.

I ordered an FX 2.0 hybrid shaft for the GAPR from Will at Peoples clubs and I can’t wait to give it a go.

Based on your experience with the FX 2.0 200F shaft, did you get the the 300H shaft or stuck with the 200 series?

Back