To me, it feels much smoother than a lot of much higher torque shafts I have hit.
Thanks, very interested in these but cant decide which one to get. Leaning towards the tz6

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thanks, very interested in these but cant decide which one to get. Leaning towards the tz6

I see the advertised mid to high ball flight out of the TZ6. Playing a 9.5 degree head, the TZ5 would very likely not have given me enough launch. I am not one to hit high, towering drives in the first place. I am a mid 90's SS player and went with the M4 (stiff) flex.

Thanks for the info, I am around 105ss & typically hit the ball fairly high. I have been told the tz5 has a similar bend profile as the atmos blue ts but will feel a bit firmer overall. The tz6 is supposed to have a similar bend profile as the tour ad-tp 6 but the tip section is softer resulting in 2* more launch. I currently use the atmos in a 8.5* ping g400 lst and really like the shaft but my last driver was a 9* m1 440 in which I used the tour-tp and really liked it. So that is why I cant decide between the 2. 2 totally different profiles both worked well for me

Man, I am itching to try one of these TZ6 shafts. No fitters near by though. After buying a new driver this year, it's hard to take the plunge on a $300 shaft sight unseen. Looking forward to more reviews and hopefully some comparison numbers should anyone feel so inclined.

Man, I am itching to try one of these TZ6 shafts. No fitters near by though. After buying a new driver this year, it's hard to take the plunge on a $300 shaft sight unseen. Looking forward to more reviews and hopefully some comparison numbers should anyone feel so inclined.

Wish I had the goods to be able to provide some comparison numbers. I can just saw by sight and reaction of ball flight with the TZ6, it lives up to Accra's claims. Mid to high launch and "a spin killing machine". In relation to others players, my ball flight with this shaft would likely be classifies as mid. Dispersion is outstanding as well.

Wish I had the goods to be able to provide some comparison numbers. I can just saw by sight and reaction of ball flight with the TZ6, it lives up to Accra's claims. Mid to high launch and "a spin killing machine". In relation to others players, my ball flight with this shaft would likely be classifies as mid. Dispersion is outstanding as well.

I saw it being compared to an AD TP, which I played for a couple seasons. That profile suits me well.

This big bad bastard (TZ6) will be here on Friyay or Saturday. Cobra adapter and right into battle with the TPT.

It’s TZ6 daaaaaaaaaaaay y’all!

it's hard to ignore the buzz about the new tz shaft. i really like my og fx 360 m4 that's in my g400 max. but something with a little less torque and spin might be a great fit for the f9 speedback ladies head i have coming next week. not too keen on the price tag, though.

Freaking GORGEOUS.

DSC_0496-XL.jpg

DSC_0497-XL.jpg

And this one shows the metal flake in the whole shaft.

On the Avalanche M9 its freaking ASTOUNDING.

DSC_0498-XL.jpg

Freaking GORGEOUS.

DSC_0496-XL.jpg

DSC_0497-XL.jpg

DSC_0498-XL.jpg

That must look spectacular

The tz line has me intrigued after seeing the positive reviews.

Might have to rebook a driver fitting at club champion and request this. The graphics look so understated.

Freaking GORGEOUS.

DSC_0496-XL.jpg

DSC_0497-XL.jpg

DSC_0498-XL.jpg
That is a gorgeous shaft. Really curious on your thoughts. I saw it compared to an AD TP and that would put it right up my alley. Just picked up a Diamana BF and wouldn't mind getting rid of the pro orange for one of these bad boys.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Still loving the TZ6. When combined with the EXS head with weights in the low spin position, I have to believe it is the lowest spinning driver I have ever hit. And still no problem hitting it high when needed.

That is a gorgeous shaft. Really curious on your thoughts. I saw it compared to an AD TP and that would put it right up my alley. Just picked up a Diamana BF and wouldn't mind getting rid of the pro orange for one of these bad boys.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saw that comparison as well, and I love the AD TP, so itll be fun to see what’s what.

Freaking GORGEOUS.

DSC_0496-XL.jpg

DSC_0497-XL.jpg

DSC_0498-XL.jpg
That looks great. Now go hit some balls

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That looks great. Now go hit some balls

This pic is better!

d7157891655b82beb0427736aeeba4ee.jpg

Weather won’t allow it until weeks end though.

This pic is better!

d7157891655b82beb0427736aeeba4ee.jpg

Weather won’t allow it until weeks end though.
Soooo gooooooood!

Man that shaft looks great! I love the black and silver look.
Great pics James!

Man that shaft looks great! I love the black and silver look.
Great pics James!

Thanks buddy. It’s got it’s work cut out for it vs the TPT, but man I’m pumped to get it out and to work.

I could easily go ACCRA In everything up top this year and be thrilled I think.

Thanks buddy. It’s got it’s work cut out for it vs the TPT, but man I’m pumped to get it out and to work.

I could easily go ACCRA In everything up top this year and be thrilled I think.

I've pretty much decided that the next shafts I pay for (who knows when that will be) are going to be Accra, unless the fit just isn't there. I enjoy supporting our Canadian companies and it's not often that one ends up being as successful as Accra has become in the long run.

REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLLLLLYYYYY want to try the new TZ hybo shafts

I told you I have a very limited knowledge of ACCRA. I did enjoy just watching this one from TXG.

Back