What are you building? (Club style)

Held off on all building so we can film some content showing things being built for people.

Some simple gripping
Some shafts
Some hot melt
Etc

Held off on all building so we can film some content showing things being built for people.

Some simple gripping
Some shafts
Some hot melt
Etc

Love to see some hot melt. Always wondered how that works

Some simple gripping
Some shafts
Some hot melt
Etc

Awwwwww yeah!

Some simple gripping
Some shafts
Some hot melt
Etc

I was always curious how hot melt was applied and where

I finally got my Mitchell set up again so I spent the afternoon adjusting lies and checking lofts. Very happy now.
d72abfafc041007fcfc2c00a5496011d.jpg

51fb2b471473b56b770d98cbd68e22b6.jpg

270e48471e76b1ffa723c2d39a28090b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I built this yesterday in the THP Club Lab

28f29ced88daa333240e4b72c9245ff6.jpg

939584ac2f749ec661303c0a39c5e4bb.jpg

80fd992141913d27f0697f8f8bd94099.jpg

GD AD-DI 6s going into TEE EX10 Beta

tour snsr contour pro 140 going on evnroll er6

It’s been nearly one year since Bryson DeChambeau’s swing instructor game me one of Bryson’s grips when I was hole captain at the PGA championship. He suggested I try it based on our conversation. About time I installed it.
c66fdda7fc3d4b4625372396aca0d7db.jpg

Built out a set of irons for a buddy.
Put adapters on both my Regio shafts.. one for the Flash SZ driver and one for the Cobra fw.

Cannot wait to put them in play.

Pondering building a complete lightweight shaft option set up. 50g driver 60g 5w 80g irons and wedges.

Going to be doing a lot of building this week in the Lab.
Starting with a UST Mamiya Helium in a Callaway Epic Flash.

Pulled a LINQ purple 75 F5 from a Rogue Tour Issue 4+ fairway and also removed a grip from my Tour Swag yesterday.

Today I’m putting the shaft either in the OG One or M6, and I’m extending the putter to 35.5” while finishing it with a Lamkin Sink Fit Pistol which is very Claw friendly.

I'm in for a major club rebuild in the next few weeks. I am working with a new instructor and the first thing we noticed is that my posture sucks because my clubs are too short. I am rounding my back to get down on the ball. It just so happened I had one of my old Apex MBs in the bag too and I didn't have the issue with these as they were 1" longer than my gamer set.

So, in the next few weeks I get to:
  • Pull heads
  • remove grips
  • remove brass swing weight inserts
  • add extensions
  • re swing weight
  • re grip
  • readjust lie due to increase in length.
I'm looking forward to it. I always love tinkering.

Will be putting a TEE adapter on a UST V2 CB shaft as soon as UPS drops the shaft off this evening.

Regripped my kid's Stroke Lab Double Wide with a SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0 and a 50g counterweight. Should be a better combination at ~102g than the grip (66.6g) and counterweight (30g) that was on it when I bought it. Also, cut it down from 35" to 33.875".

Last edited:
A set of G410s with True Temper DG 105s.

I am eagerly awaiting the BGT Tour Version stability shaft coming out near the end of the month. Going to be building that in my Bruzer.

Building a set of irons for my two weekend rounds. Probably an evening event. (with rum).

Should I do hard stepped AMT white or the Canadan standard (Tour V)?

Finished up rebuilding my Srixon irons with the Oban CT 125 and my wedges with Shimada Tour Wedge Black. Will be taking them apart in a couple of weeks when my Titleist 620 MB heads arrive.

Built a set of irons for my buddy to try tonight. We hung out for a few hours and I got to show him the process.

I love sharing this experience with people. I think there's a much stronger connection to your clubs when you participate in the construction.

Back