Garsen Golf Grips Review

curious to hear your feedback. I put the Max and tour tapered on both putters at the same time... had them both removed within 2 weeks. Material was nice but hated the feel of the design on both

I hope it works out...im in the process of switching putters from a Ping Sigma G...which i actually loved the grip to the Jailbird Mini S

I have been searching high and low for a good grip...not a huge fan of SS and need something within the right weight range for what i like to feel...Garsen seemed like fit enough boxes...next would be one of the Iomic grips...we shall see

First round was a success...liked the feel of the grip...not 100% sure it kept my elbows in on every stroke...but i liked the grip

Hummm, which one to start.

bf3e6eb0e6cf7948de3e8876b99668a7.jpg

I put the grip on the left on my putter for the second round of club champs on the weekend. Greens were quick, my putting was so much better after I put this on.

Thinking about putting a Quad Tour Tapered or G-Pro Edge on my Stroke Lab. How large are they in comparison to Superstroke 1.0, 2.0, etc.?

In the past year i have putted with a Ping P60/SS Fatso GTR 1.0 and now the Garsen tour tapered...the Garsen is the smallest diameter the most drastic taper and the firmest feel...I only have 36 under my belt with it but i am enjoying it quite a bit

I finally took the dive in and bought a few garsen quad grips to try out.

I finally took the dive in and bought a few garsen quad grips to try out.

I have the MAX on a Piretti Matera and have never putted better.

I have the MAX on a Piretti Matera and have never putted better.

I’m going on a bit of a grip walkabout until I find what works and gives some more confidence so I will keep that in mind.

Love the Quad Tour pistol on my Seven S.

Thinking about putting a Quad Tour Tapered or G-Pro Edge on my Stroke Lab. How large are they in comparison to Superstroke 1.0, 2.0, etc.?

I’d say closer to 1.0 flatso. I’m using the non tapered using a Klaw grip. Have them on my Palm Beach and Double Wide.
a53da924d0366922fcd6da292947a347.jpg
bf44cb86e1618c50c89c340c5f307134.jpg
35c1cdf55418b592b58542fcef3d6430.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone still using a Garsen?

Anyone still using a Garsen?

I've been practicing and playing mostly with the 55 gram Garsen MAX , and on occasion the 73 gram Edge. Between the two I prefer the lighter weight of the MAX because 70 grams at the grip end seems to throw off the balance of the putter a little bit.
Next up I'll try the 55 gram Garsen Ultimate and 55 gram Garsen non-tapered Quad grips.

The neon green grip Tony Finau has been playing in recent weeks, including this week's PGA Championship, is the Garsen ULTIMATE model.

I’ve moved to the G-Pro Edge grip on all my putters. The grip instantly positions my hands in such a way were it limits wrist action unlike any other putter grip I’ve tried. It’s still a bit awkward but the results are definitely there.

Other than the Contour Pro grip from Golf Pride, this grip was something else. I still have one I might throw on a backup backup putter just cause. I forgot how well it did let the hands get together and avoid unnecessary motion.

Other than the Contour Pro grip from Golf Pride, this grip was something else. I still have one I might throw on a backup backup putter just cause. I forgot how well it did let the hands get together and avoid unnecessary motion.

It really does a good job of that. Still getting comfortable with it but it immediately quiets the hands. @BigDill May be making the switch. I’m calling it now! 😂

It really does a good job of that. Still getting comfortable with it but it immediately quiets the hands. @BigDill May be making the switch. I’m calling it now! 😂

He should put the same grips on his irons too :unsure:

I’m not sure I am all the way there yet, but I honestly didn’t hate it immediately like I thought I would. I may throw one on an old putter and see what happens with some extended use.

He should put the same grips on his irons too :unsure:
Only the 4i.

I bought two grips, but Garsen sent me 3!

Check out the red one they sent me......it doesn't appear on their website.... ????

9F532D6B-90A9-4595-814C-FC03DD85762D.jpeg
image.jpg
28954F85-992F-4C49-A849-2F25177044B1.jpeg

@DNice26 im curious on the Ultimate grip. Ive got 3 G-Pro Max on my putters and really like way it makes my palms face each other

I tried that quad tour one and hated it. just not for me. I dunno if its bc im left hand low but it sat terrible in my hands...... other than that ill play the G-Pro Max for a long time

@DNice26 im curious on the Ultimate grip. Ive got 3 G-Pro Max on my putters and really like way it makes my palms face each other

I tried that quad tour one and hated it. just not for me. I dunno if its bc im left hand low but it sat terrible in my hands...... other than that ill play the G-Pro Max for a long time
Trying to decide what outters to put these on. Will keep you posted.

Ordered the Quad Tour Non Tapered today. I usually game a SS 2.0 but want to try something different. I use a reverse overlap grip so we'll see how this works, trying to get away from SS

Ordered the Quad Tour Non Tapered today. I usually game a SS 2.0 but want to try something different. I use a reverse overlap grip so we'll see how this works, trying to get away from SS

I’m really curious to try them out myself. Quite a few tour players playing them...

The G-Pro Max worked great for me over the weekend. Takes some getting used to but I really buy in to the idea of having the palms face each other with your wrists locked in a neutral position. It especially benefits me by now playing a face balanced mallet and concentrating on a straight back and through stroke

Saturday was one of those days where everything was dropping. All of my putts had a pretty good chance going in. My worst leave/lag putt put me 3ft away. 27 putts total

Put on the Quad Pro Non Tapered a few days ago on my OG Rossie and messed with different Tour Lock weights, I love this grip. It’s just slightly smaller than a SS 2.0 on the flat front side and smaller on the sides and back. It’s a great size for me and has great feel. Paired with the additional weight of the Tour Lock, my hands are stable and comfortable with the reverse overlap grip. Here are some pics for size reference

Attachments

• 6C1D4731-C20B-469D-817B-992754E8DAD3.jpeg
    6C1D4731-C20B-469D-817B-992754E8DAD3.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 3BD77118-EEC8-4DB8-B9F3-E9465045533D.jpeg
    3BD77118-EEC8-4DB8-B9F3-E9465045533D.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 40DA45CF-44A5-4FAE-837D-0E0817E930AA.jpeg
    40DA45CF-44A5-4FAE-837D-0E0817E930AA.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 8
Back