Live Update Thread: 2019 Shaft up #3 from Olympia Fields

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The final of three Shaft Up events is kicking off and this thread will serve as host for all of the action that the two lucky winners encounter in Chicago. Here is what you know.

They are being flown into Chicago
They are getting fit by Danny Le and myself
They are getting new Ben Hogan Equipment
We are playing the beautiful private facility Olympia Fields

This thread will be going fast and furious with all of the action when it kicks off.

THPers Nerdy and DMoney will be posting everything that happens as it happens with course thoughts, equipment information and of course UST Mamiya shaft fitting.

785DB97E-D1C6-4C24-97CF-77EABC7A13FC.jpeg

Should be another great follow!

Lots of fun to be had for sure! Jealous of you guys getting fit by the great Danny Le. Being fit by JB ... not so much! :act-up: LOL :) Playing an awesome course, swag, food ... it's what THP is all about!

This will be awesome.

Looking forward to following along with this one.

JB;n8876688 said:
THPers Nerdy and DMoney will be posting everything that happens as it happens with course thoughts, equipment information and of course UST Mamiya shaft fitting.

haha I read this as "THPer nerds"

Have a blast, boys!

Going to be another great follow this weekend. Have fun and safe travels everyone

Have fun. What a fantastic event and it will be fun to follow! I loved all of the course photos that Danny posted on the last event.

Love Shaft Up threads. Always a great follow. Looking forward to seeing the action! Have fun guys.

Let's do this! T-Minus...

Always love some UST action. Going to be a great time, I'm sure.

These are always great follows. Awesome equipment, great people, fantastic courses and loads of fun.

So jealous of you guys getting to play Olympia Fields! Getting fit by someone like Danny is a real added treat! Then getting new equipment from Hogan is the cherry on the top.

Canadan;n8876734 said:
haha I read this as "THPer nerds"

Have a blast, boys!

Not wrong...

This is going to special. Gonna try my best to follow along, but soak it all in guys. These are always a blast.

It is always awesome to play a U.S. Open venue!

Have a blast guys!

These shaft up events are truly one of a kind. Private golf club that hosts a major, fitting by the guy who actually designs the shafts, all-expense paid travel, throw in some free clubs and free food...money cant buy this!! Making the impossible possible!

Excellent i love following these events. I look forward to it.

Played 9 with nerdy today, can't wait to follow along!

Another once in a lifetime experience provided by THP.

Have a blast gentlemen and keep the updates coming.

Danny and I visited Budget Golf HQ today and will be doing dinner with Golf Unfiltered tonight.

JB;n8876963 said:
Danny and I visited Budget Golf HQ today and will be doing dinner with Golf Unfiltered tonight.

Did they honor the discount in person? :alien:

Have a blast everyone! Olympia Fields - can't beat that venue or the company!

OhioGolfer;n8876926 said:
Played 9 with nerdy today, can't wait to follow along!

Thanks for letting me take some swings with the Hogan clubs. They look great!

Back