Live Update Thread: 2019 Shaft up #3 from Olympia Fields

I'll be following this along today to see what the guys score, always a good one with UST and Ben Hogan involved.

What’s the schedule of activities today?! Can’t wait to get this party started!

Safe travels and enjoy the time out there fellas! Can't wait to follow the action!!!

Ready to follow along guys. This will help get me through the work day. Looking forward to the action!

This is going to be great. Lots of pics please!

Should be a beautiful day for you gents!!!!

e1iterate;n8877321 said:
I’m not sure if Danny Le magic can help DMoney

I kid, I kid!

Have fun boys! You’re in for a real treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Psychiatric care might be beyond Danny’s talents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a blast today fellas. Can't wait to follow along

Can’t wait to see Danny Le’s magic with these two...

DMoney79;n8877380 said:
Psychiatric care might be beyond Danny’s talents!

Especially with you! LOL :act-up:

c0f28ef66cc5e1656a14c96f619fecff.gif

Yikes! Is ALL of that for just Danny? I think his eyes are bigger than his stomach

Well just touched down in Chicago and despite a passenger going into diabetic shock and the pilot requesting medical professional on the flight for help. Thank goodness for a man on board who was able to assist. We made it safe and sound with the paramedics at the gate to help the passenger!

DMoney79;n8877392 said:
Well just touched down in Chicago and despite a passenger going into diabetic shock and the pilot requesting medical professional on the flight for help. Thank goodness for a man on board who was able to assist. We made it safe and sound with the paramedics at the gate to help the passenger!

Sure it wasn't you talking to them the entire flight about "ShaftUp" that sent him into shock ?
Hopefully the passenger will be fine....

Wow that is a breakfast!!

Iceman!;n8877396 said:
Sure it wasn't you talking to them the entire flight about "ShaftUp" that sent him into shock ?
Hopefully the passenger will be fine....

3527eec71ec021eb2284c8f8ab4028ba.jpg

Chicago’s finest taking good care of her!

JB;n8877388 said:

I am trying to figure out what that stack in the middle of the table is. That looks absolutely amazing. I think that would shut a lesser man down for the day. But, just fueling you guys for what's ahead!

DMoney79;n8877392 said:

You'd be amazed. I can't remember a single day in the past 20 some years that I haven't heard of some passenger medical issue on a flight. Every single day.

Back