Ventus shaft and Cobra F9 Review

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
i haven’t yet had the chance to take this combo out on the course but on the driving range I was just crushing it.

The golf pro came over and was remarking on how long and straight I was driving the ball. The ball had a penetrating mid-high launch and was spinning very low numbers as I was getting an additional 15-20 yard rollout.

My ususal drives are in the 230 yard range and I was rolling it to the fence 250-260 yards out there.

The shaft has a stiff tip and butt section with a more bendable middle. It felt very easy to load and I could feel the face angle all the way through impact. I was a little worried it would feel boardy but felt great. I purchased mine in 5R flex after reviewing swing speed recommendations on the website and this just works.

amazing combo, very tempted to save my pennies for a 3 wood shaft but wonder if anyone else uses in 3wood (seems way to expensive for a non driver shaft)...

the dispersion was awesome as well. My bad misses lost about 10 yards and had no more than a 15 yard dispersion offline from worst to best

Back