It doesn't bother me, but I usually match wraps of the same size on driver/woods, and then something a little grippier on the irons... MCC+4 right now.

I'm pondeing those newer velvet wraps something fierce, and maybe some mcc align on the irons next.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have different grips across the clubs in my bag. Driver has one grip, 3w & hybrid have the same grip, irons have the same grip, then wedges have another grip. So four different grips and not all from the same brand.

I've a few different ones in the bag.

Driver: GP MCC Align. Bought the shaft with grip already installed. Driver has worked well as constructed, left it.

Hybrids, SW, 60° LW: Royal V-Sand Wraps

Irons: Pure DTX

64° LW: GP New Decade Multi-compound. Came with wedge left it while trying it out. It passed, will be swapping for Royal V-Sand soon

Same grip across the board. Currently it’s Z-Grip cords in midsize and I’m liking them.

I use MCC Plus 4 on my long clubs and standard size grips on my wedges. I just like the thinner profile grips on my wedges.

I use all of the same grips (MCC 4 Mid) on my clubs. It drives me nuts if I have a different grip on different clubs. My mind starts playing tricks on me.

Same grips across the board for consistency in terms of feel, grip pressure, etc.

For most of my life I’ve played with different grips on my woods than my irons. Usually a cord grip or something with more texture on my woods while I’ve mostly been a GP Tour Wrap guy for the last 20+ years on my irons. I started with real leather wraps as a kid and still love the feel of a wrap style. I’ll have to get my hands on the new GP micro suede wraps soon but for now I have Sonar Tours on all my clubs.

right now i have mcc+4 on driver and wedges, mcc+4 align on fairways, hy and irons. driver is different only because i’m too cheap and lazy to change it until necessary. wedges because opening the face would feel weird with the align under the hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My bag frequently has different grips with no particular rhyme or reason. Because I can’t change grips at my house currently I’m stuck with stock grips when I order a new club to try. If it makes the cut into the bag, I’ll toss my normal grips on.

Driver and woods typically have a different grip than irons. I’ve always treated wedges like irons but maybe I should rethink that.

Prefer MCC’s on everything. Driver, 3w, and irons all have align MCC’s. The rest have regular MCC’s since I didn’t have enough aligns to finish the rest

I with think my slight OCD having different grips on individual irons would make me a little nuts..., but I have driver has stock shaft, wood MCC+4, hybo go zcord, irons MCC+4 align, wedges have stocks

I think I'm due for a regrip in the fall, I have a set of lamkins and another set to choose from

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have the same grips on my Dr and 3W, irons match each other, and wedges match each other. This wasn't by design, but a timing thing, and I don't plan to correct it at the moment as it's not that big of a deal to me.

Driver: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 (got to have something like this if I ever plan on changing settings)
3 Wood and 3 Hybrid: Winn Dri-Tac (I used to grip these clubs too tightly and these grips helped me not do that anymore)
Irons: Golf Pride MCC Plus4 ALIGN (I think they have with club face angle and hand position)
Wedges: PING Dylawedge (these are all about hand position and distance control for me).
Putter: Lamkin DeepEtched Putter

Back