The KBS Golf Experience: THP Inside Look

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
KBS Golf Shafts have opened up a one stop shop for all things red label. Brand new in the Carlsbad, CA area, the company has full fittings, tons of club options and plenty of accessories.

While out in the area, we took a behind the scenes tour before they were open to show off everything they have to offer.

Last edited:
that green shaft with the yellow KBS on the side tho. :drool:

Pretty sweet setup there

Wow, now that's a place I could spend all day at!!

The special Experience shafts labels are a nice touch

Very cool place. That golf cart is awesome!

Have to watch this tonight at home. Love seeing inside places like this.

It's cool to see what their place has evolved to from move to move. They had one office a few years ago that I thought was a really freaking cool building. This one seems so much better though. I do kind of wish there was some audio to this one instead of just a music track because I'm sure there would have been some cool stories to go on about with each section.

This place is insane. Thanks for the tour.

ddec;n8880958 said:
It's cool to see what their place has evolved to from move to move. They had one office a few years ago that I thought was a really freaking cool building. This one seems so much better though. I do kind of wish there was some audio to this one instead of just a music track because I'm sure there would have been some cool stories to go on about with each section.

Just a note that there office is still separate in a different area. This is just the KBS Golf Experience.

Very cool shop! Starting to see a trend of beer taps inside golf facilities. I worked in the wrong industry!

Nice place and i love that golf cart!

Doubleb21;n8881110 said:
Nice place and i love that golf cart!

I’m pretty sure next time I am there in a few months, I am going to open the doors and drive it around the area.

Pretty sure we will have a lot more coming on this when we roll out a special THP Experience next year for people.

Back