Reshafting your irons, Mward style

I’m surprised you didn’t use glitter instead of shaft beads to make the bond stronger.

Lol
Prototype MD2020.. I just there up in my mouth a little

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MWard;n8885734 said:
Thought I would post up a fun and eyeopening way for those unfamiliar with reshafting work and a nice step by step process on how to do it. Shoutout to our staff writers and JB for showing everyone the more advanced stuff for those who are more comfortable with it all!

My dude that was these greatest thing on the internet today - effing spectacular I was rolling for all 4 minutes.

when did you get a pet skunk?

Also is it weird that the greatest thing about the video was your t shirt?

Not at all what I was expecting! Pure Gold!! Haha

OITW;n8886035 said:
Also is it weird that the greatest thing about the video was your t shirt?

Pet skunk just kinda showed up as the kid got older. I just kinda roll with it now.

That t shirt is one of my favorites. Who doesn’t like Lord Swoldemort hahaha

Shave that stupid beard.

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 4.57.22 PM.png

I think that was the song about his son and his Leukemia battle, so that gets some love from me idk.

Did i miss you putting the small marble in for swing weight? That was awesome!!!

JB;n8885895 said:
That was fantastic. Why do you have a cat glued to your face?

MWard;n8885898 said:
I don’t have a good response to this. I didn’t choose the hobo life, I think it chose me. You should see it when I fluff it up, oh man. Drove by a Sonny’s and they just said come on in man it’s on the house you look like you need a good cooked meal.

That ain't a cat.

THIS is a cat...

:banana::blob::clapp::alien::act-up:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1566521157599(1).jpg
    FB_IMG_1566521157599(1).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
This is hilarious haha great job ward. Need to try out that Elmer’s for my next build.

Elmer’s glue... check
club to reshaft... check
15 mins to wait.... check

Good luck everyone!

Dude. That was fantastic. I love it. I absolutely love it. I do suspect @JB will be watching you a leeetle more carefully when you’re in proximity to the club lab.

This was amazing. Classic Wardy humor, love it!

Awesome video man. Don't want to be wasting that Elmer's glue.

I can’t say it enough, this is pure gold.

JB;n8888538 said:
I can’t say it enough, this is pure gold.

I really should do another one of these. Regripping maybe? That’s really about where my expertise ends and the creativity really just has to flow out of some sorta orfice ‍♂️

Reactions: JB
now show us how to remove a grip using a flathead screwdriver and vice pliers

Or maybe how to adjust swing weight using duct tape.

Or how to use energy crystals to channel all your power through the shaft into the club head by attaching them from the grip to the shaft

I'm noticing a whole lot of duct tape reshafting questions. Fellas, if the tape had any merit, I would have used it at least on a putter to test its abilities. This level of clubwork requires a real steady hands and true craftsmanship, not this flim flam tape methodology I'm sure they used at Golfsmith. Notice how they're not around anymore? TALE OF THE TAPE, BOYS.

Back