Xcaliber Shafts Update

Robin Arthur

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings from Camelot!

Just to let you know, the Xcalibers are definitely still in business and going to be a force to be reckoned with in the future. We’re approaching the future like it’s our first year in business – we’re excited and will do anything to make the XCalibers a success for us all!

I’ve decided to completely step away from running everything and to primarily focus on what I do best – “Imagineering” new products, evaluating new materials and processes, improving existing products, assist in the sales/marketing of the Xcalibers - and of course continue to spread our mission truth in providing great products at reasonable prices.

I’ll always be on a quest of continuous improvement in my design capabilities and continue creating shafts whose performance head-head are as good as, if not better than anyof the high-priced products in the world…again at fair prices, period. And I and we will continue to provide personal service and trustworthy advice in any way we can to 1[SUP]st[/SUP]time customers, experienced fitters, clubmakers and to golfers of all abilities.

To make this all happen effectively, we’ve made and will continue to make corporate personel changes and additions to improve our capacity for service to our customers. Including reliable, on-time product deliveries, effective marketing, sales and promotional strategies, timely introductions of new shaft design concepts, and of course implementing a very aggressivestrategic approach to maximize exposure in all social media platforms and our website (Xalibershafts.com).

Let’s face it…we’re here to help everyone enjoy playing golf, to have funand to never have any doubt about their shaft (and club) selections. And as important, for Xcaliber Dealers to trust the products they buy, fit, assemble and sell with confidence. Our goal is to provide the exposure and the support they need to maximize their sales and have confidence that they’re doing the morally right thing and to be proud of being part of a trustworthy Team.

Bernadette Devera, a woman who possesses an incredible business acumen will be taking over as President of Operations. She has a proven track-record of taking several marginal companies and making them all successful. She’ll be directing all operational efforts including: procurement and distribution, implementing a new SEO approach within our website giving us the ability to execute an aggressive social media strategy, direct and lead sales and marketing efforts+++. Bernadette is now a Trustee of Arthur Xtreme Engineering, and has Power of Attorney for any Xcaliber business affairs as needed. We’re all fortunate to have her as an integral part of the Xcaliber Team. Plus she’s an incredibly wonderful person and now a trusted, life-long friend!
She will be more than ably assisted by Roy Kaltz - Vice-President of Operations with a special emphasis on social media. Roy has created and been successful in several businesses and brings that experience to the Team. He’s is a long-time clubmaker and fitter who loves all things golf and is dedicated to making the company and our customers successful. Roy has been in the golf business for a long time and will be providing not just back-up to Bernadette, but with his technical knowledge in shaft and head designs a huge asset to me as well. Roy is going to start by upgrading our social media outlets and capabilities to the point where we will be known and admired for our products, service and moral approach to our business. He’s also a techie nerd. He and I are already imagineering new products for 2020 and beyond. With his help we’re going to be introducing some new shafts unlike any you’ve ever seen!

Eric Napue, who’s been an Xcaliber supporter from the start is doing an outstanding job as Director of Technical Services. Eric is a long-time master club fitter and clubmaker has become a champion in answering all the clubmakers’ and fitters’ questions and has been spot-on perfect in all his recommendations. He’s taken on a big load and is performing like the true Master he’s known to be!

Tom Larkin, who’s just joined the Xcaliber Team as Manager of Shipping and Receiving has an extensive background in managing all aspects of maintaining accurate, n-time deliveries and inventory control.

AND, as a thank-you to all the folks who have supported myself and now the Xcalibers and our moral approach to business throughout the years, we have started monthly specials tiered pricing currently in-place. We’ll be going through Josh which will then post the Specials to membership.

As for all of us, especially me since I’ve had this puppy for a while now, we’re going to attack this “new” company – it is a new co. if you really think about it – with a burning desire backed by faith in ourselves, friends and customers to accomplish your and our goals…and have fun doing so!!!

Sincerely,

Robin Arthur - Owner and Founder of AXE, LLC/The XCalibers

Welcome back Robin.

Best of luck going forward, and thanks for making great products.

We all look forward to the new stronger company and great new product releases. Good luck. We will all benefit from your new successes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome, played your wedge shaft in the past. Will Golfworks be one of your dealers again?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes about some of the company restructuring.

clafoone;n8890123 said:
Awesome, played your wedge shaft in the past. Will Golfworks be one of your dealers again?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Golfworks will not be carrying the shafts in the foreseeable future. Have to order from the Xcaliber web site which is pretty easy to use.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome back!
Your timing is perfect.
Liking what I see on your website and had great success with your shafts in the past.

Back