UST Mamiya Helium Prototype Shafts

It has come up, something I didn't think would happen, but I believe I will be putting a Callaway tip on this shaft and play it in an epic driver.

It has been such a good combo for me with the F7+ and I don't want to do it, but this shaft is so great and well tinkering is fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought several times about wanting to try a different shaft just to see what it was like, but just can't pull the trigger. My Helium has just been too good for me. I suppose that's a good "problem" to have, a shaft that's too good for your game to change. :)

The graphics on this shaft are ridiculous! I was very surprised to be fit into this shaft at 59g as I traditionally play mid 70S S, but Danny bumped me up to F5, and I have to say the helium prototype is very stable. The pairing with the SZ has given me better launch, spin, and a better miss. Thanks THP and UST Mamiya for this amazing opportunity!
998e2fa1ec12d2bea09f06556ef84a00.jpg

The graphics on this shaft are ridiculous! I was very surprised to be fit into this shaft at 59g as I traditionally play mid 70S S, but Danny bumped me up to F5, and I have to say the helium prototype is very stable. The pairing with the SZ has given me better launch, spin, and a better miss. Thanks THP and UST Mamiya for this amazing opportunity!

I love love love love the changes they made to the graphics. Looks amazingly good, not that the original versions didn't, I too just think this is pretty badass.

It's crazy how stable that shaft is and how well it holds up to different swings for a lighter shaft. I love it in my 3w and when I had it in driver.

It was definitely a learning experience, as I was unaware you could produce a stiffer shaft with MORE torque as I always thought that they were directly related.

This may not be that easy a question to answer- but had this in 5f3 in my 3w and while it was a cannon, didnt launch enough for my tastes, could 4f3 work in a 3w or at some point are we too light?

Getting the tip done for a Callaway mini driver with one of these, it'll play a bit shorter, but I think I'll like it because of the shaft haha

Getting the tip done for a Callaway mini driver with one of these, it'll play a bit shorter, but I think I'll like it because of the shaft haha

Since I'm sold on my ATMOS Red. I had my Helium installed on my F7 5 wood. So far it's a great combination

Man, I don't want to brag too hard, but I went 5 for 6 FIR, including 2 that were on a string and shaped exactly how I wanted them. Still can't get over how stable this shaft is, almost like it wants me to "get after it". Let this honeymoon period never end!

Man, I don't want to brag too hard, but I went 5 for 6 FIR, including 2 that were on a string and shaped exactly how I wanted them. Still can't get over how stable this shaft is, almost like it wants me to "get after it". Let this honeymoon period never end!

Bragbrag brag away the helium is one hell of a shaft

Another brag day for this driver, only missed 2 fairways which were hit well, but blocked right and just barely in the right rough. First drive of the day went about 285 and dead straight (slightly elevated tee), 30 or so yards from the dance floor... lovin' this shaft!
2d5306bc3b0dbd7ebaf9e0796f957552.jpg

Yep, it's brag about your driver Wednesday, and this is becoming the new normal... literally hit this at the range until I got tired, although it's hard to get tired when you are hitting bombs "maybe just one more..."
34c9728f0f44e6a65edfecab6d3896a3.jpg

Yep, it's brag about your driver Wednesday, and this is becoming the new normal... literally hit this at the range until I got tired, although it's hard to get tired when you are hitting bombs "maybe just one more..."
34c9728f0f44e6a65edfecab6d3896a3.jpg

I really need to get this tipped with a cally adapter...

This shaft was doing a ton of work tonight into a stiff 15mph breeze. The pairing with the SZ is just so straight... I can get used to this

Welp, another good range session today! My miss was a straight pull but I will emphasize STRAIGHT! Duck hooks are nearly non existent with this shaft.... that makes me VERY happy! #torqueisyourfriend

I think I really need to get mine with a cally tip on it.

Welp, another good range session today! My miss was a straight pull but I will emphasize STRAIGHT! Duck hooks are nearly non existent with this shaft.... that makes me VERY happy! #torqueisyourfriend

That was something I think a lot of people were surprised by at #ShaftUp 2! It was kind of the opposite for me, my miss is the big right and Danny had me hit something heavy and pretty low torque (2.7 I believe) and it's straightened mine out and I have a lot of days where I hit a small draw. Which is completely new to me.

That was something I think a lot of people were surprised by at #ShaftUp 2! It was kind of the opposite for me, my miss is the big right and Danny had me hit something heavy and pretty low torque (2.7 I believe) and it's straightened mine out and I have a lot of days where I hit a small draw. Which is completely new to me.
Addendum:
#torqueismyfriendbutnotnecessarilysoill'sfriend

Addendum:
#torqueismyfriendbutnotnecessarilysoill'sfriend

LOL!!! Truth! And the reason I went Protos in Recoils... #LowTorqueIsMyFriend #DannyIsSmart :D

This thing was a beast yesterday, #letthetigeroutofitscage

Is this shaft the same as the all blue painted version? I really want one of those all blue ones!

Back