WTB- Odyssey Hockey Mask mallet cover

BrettMatthews

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone, like the title says I am searching for an Odyssey hockey mask mallet putter cover.

Please let me know if you have one for sale!

Needs to be willing to ship to Canada.

Bump for the new year, really hoping to find one of these!

Bump, keeping my fingers crossed to find one!

Golf Town has them from time to time, $30 was what I paid for the blade cover

I don't have mallets anymore (had 4 or 5 at one point).

I do have the blade if you are interested, but will keep an eye out for a mallet for you.

I don't have mallets anymore (had 4 or 5 at one point).

I do have the blade if you are interested, but will keep an eye out for a mallet for you.

Thanks for keeping an eye out! I don’t currently need one of the blade ones as I don’t have any blade, thanks for the offer though.

Still keeping my fingers crossed to find one of these!

Keeping my hopes alive!

Someone help a hockey lover out!

Bump for a cold Monday

Hopefully will be golfing in a few months once the weather gets better with one of these covers!

Found one on eBay but it’s not cheap.

Odyssey Hockey Mid Mallet Headcover New In Package Plastic Bag https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/292975804442
Been interested in getting one as well. Was expecting something outlandish like 50...not three times that. Plus also charging for shipping. This is he kind of person who returns their Christmas gift to a store it wasn’t from without a receipt for store credit because they think the person who gave it to them for it there.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me! Sadly that is a bit above my budget (ends up being more than $200 cad, that’s more than any club in my bag).

Still have some hope in finding this.

Still in search!

Back to the top. Would consider a cool THP mallet cover as well if someone has one that would fit the Odyssey 7 (the one I have doesn't).

I have an awesome cover now but still in search of this holy grail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back