WTB: higher lofted driver

hort22

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 13.4
looking to test a second driver as an experiment and am the market for higher lofted driver.

regular flex shaft will be fine and something maybe in the 12-14 degree range.

I've got something that might fit the bill. Let me grab some pics when I get home.

What length are you looking for this club to play at?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

standard length would be ok...but open to anything really...after doing some more research im probably leaning towards 14 degree rather then 12.

Last edited:
Callaway Preowned had quite a few HL Rogues on sale this week... should still have a good selection.

thanks for the tip...probably not looking to spend that kind of money just yet...after all this may be a range session one round experiment. lol

standard length would be ok...but open to anything really...after doing some more research im probably leaning towards 14 degree rather then 12.
Ok. I'm pretty sure I only have a 12, but I'll look.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have a mint 2016 Great Big Bertha 13.5 head. Only shaft I really have that would work in it is the newer style Proforce V2 5F3 (R flex) that plays at 44.25” or so.

PM me if interested.

thanks for the suggestions guys...kind of narrowed it down to a sldr or sldr s in 14 degrees at the moment.

just a quick edit...found out the rbz line had a HL option at like 13 degrees and would be open to one of those as well.

Last edited:
Chris I sent over pics this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back