FS: Cobra F9, Exotics XCG6 & CB4 Tour MINT!!!

Chisag

Reaction score
Handicap
+0.7
... First up is my Cobra F9 driver as I have decided to play the 9* and I think the F9 is the best driver available today. 10.5* with a new, never used Smoke stiff shaft and a Lamkin Z5 grip. I will include the original Arccos grip I removed. Comes with both head cover and wrench. Very good condition with a few scratches and nicks that cannot be seen unless you look very close. Please keep in mind shipping is at a minimum $20 and my prices include shipping.

$279 which includes $20 shipping SOLD!!!

... Exotics XCG6 Mugan Black Prototype R70 that was barely ever used. I hate to let this shaft go as I think the Mugan Black Prototype is one of the best shafts ever made. Comes with original hardcover and a Lamkin Z5 grip for a stunning visual combo. I honestly think the shaft alone is worth this price:

$99 which includes $20 shipping!!!
PRICE DROP $69 shipped!!!

... Exotics CB4 Tour 15* fairway wood, and again I hate to let this go as I think it might be the longest wood I have ever played. But it needs a home where someone will use it. Aldila RIP Sigma 70 stiff shaft. Coms with original head cover and a Lamkin Z5 grip. You will not find another in this condition:

$79 which includes $20 shipping!!! PRICE DROP $59 shipped!!!

bWood Soles.jpg

Attachments

• bWood XCG6 head.jpg
    bWood XCG6 head.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 16
  • bWood XCG face.jpg
    bWood XCG face.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 15
  • bWoods CB4 Mugan.jpg
    bWoods CB4 Mugan.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 15
  • bWoods CB4 our head.jpg
    bWoods CB4 our head.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 12
  • bWoods CB4 our face.jpg
    bWoods CB4 our face.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 11
  • bHeadcovers.jpg
    bHeadcovers.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 12
  • bWood shafts.jpg
    bWood shafts.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
... Sorry, but could a MOD please move this to the Marketplace? I think I posted it in feedback by mistake. Thanks!

... Sorry, but could a MOD please move this to the Marketplace? I think I posted it in feedback by mistake. Thanks!

Sure thing. All done.

... I will also sell HEADS ONLY (with head covers)

XCG6 only $39 shipped!!!

CB4 Tour only $29 shipped!!!

Back