Help me get off the tee Pleaseeeeee

Your right hand grip looks very strong so weakening that could be a starting point.
You rotate through the ball really well but on the backswing you sway onto your right side a fair bit so getting that a little more stable could help too.

Great speed though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping in mind I am no swing coach or pro. It looks like your iron swing (granted two different angles) you allow yourself to gather more at the transition. With the driver it looked like you really raced your lower body with your downswing. This happens to me a lot and tension plays a big roll for that with me. My results are better when I try to feel like all tension in my upper body is gone at the top and the lower body initiates and starts to drag the upper body into the downswing. Could also try checking your left wrist at impact is flat to the target.
My misses are straight pulls or slices. My good drives are slight fades or straight. You are not alone. Let's see what the pros think. Good luck with it. Could always try to really hang on with the release and see if you could first hit some fade balls then try to bring it back to a happy medium.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks gentlemen, yeah the swaying and grip is a problem. Not making a full shoulder turn has me swinging with all arms I think.

Back