Posting videos in swing tips

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
If at all possible when posting videos in swing tips thread please make sure they have good light and clarity. In order to give assessments the videos should be have the highest quality you can provide.

If at all possible post down the line and front view. This gives me a greater understanding of the swing I am analyzing.

Much appreciated

I'm guilty of this. Sorry about the videos.

should also mention NO VERTICAL CELL PHONE VIDEOS!! haha, sorry they just annoy the hell out of me.

So you can post swing videos here and get analysis?

So you can post swing videos here and get analysis?

Yep Tadashi70, is an amazing golfer who has taught many golfer's the game. Helps a lot of us here on the forums as well.

I need to get me a current swing taped. I feel pretty good about my game right now. Just won a match play event and striking the ball pretty well

If at all possible post down the line and front view. This gives me a greater understanding of the swing I am analyzing.
Freddie, for a down the line shot, would you want the camera pointed down the line through the bass or parallel to the line through the toes or shoulders?
On a face on shot, it probably matters less but should the camera be centered on the ball or your chest?

Freddie, for a down the line shot, would you want the camera pointed down the line through the bass or parallel to the line through the toes or shoulders?
On a face on shot, it probably matters less but should the camera be centered on the ball or your chest?
Down the line I would like the camera center on the hands. THis allows me to see club position and body position in the entire frame.

Face on, I need you in the middle of the frame.

Do you prefer normal video (from my Android) or is there a stop action, slow motion or frame picker that you'd prefer?

Back