SuperSpeed Golf Review

I need to grab some of these!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think there’s many more benefits to it than just squeezing out more speed personally. You start to audibly hear when the speed really comes on and how to repeat that. For me it’s not when I try to really muscle out some speed...it’s been eye opening.

I think there’s many more benefits to it than just squeezing out more speed personally. You start to audibly hear when the speed really comes on and how to repeat that. For me it’s not when I try to really muscle out some speed...it’s been eye opening.
That's interesting man. I wouldn't mind picking up the extra speed but if it would help me know when to apply it that's cool. Is it the instructional videos that help?

That's interesting man. I wouldn't mind picking up the extra speed but if it would help me know when to apply it that's cool. Is it the instructional videos that help?

You can find all the training videos on their website, it literally takes about ten minutes a day to do the first part of the program.

You can find all the training videos on their website, it literally takes about ten minutes a day to do the first part of the program.
Awesome! Thanks dude!

Wanted to update in here a bit, my whole girls and boys HS teams are using the program right now, we are starting our "leaderboards" this week and I'm excited to see the #'s.

That said, my #1 (good player, going to play small college golf) we measured yesterday, he went from 102 MPH starting to 109 MPH, best part is he goes on and on about how he hasn't changed his swing but the speed comes naturally now. And let me tell you, you can SEE the distance out on the course. Its pretty awesome.

IT. FREAKING. WORKS.

Wanted to update in here a bit, my whole girls and boys HS teams are using the program right now, we are starting our "leaderboards" this week and I'm excited to see the #'s.

That said, my #1 (good player, going to play small college golf) we measured yesterday, he went from 102 MPH starting to 109 MPH, best part is he goes on and on about how he hasn't changed his swing but the speed comes naturally now. And let me tell you, you can SEE the distance out on the course. Its pretty awesome.

IT. FREAKING. WORKS.

That is a really impressive jump for a player with better than average starting speed. How long has he been doing the program?

That is a really impressive jump for a player with better than average starting speed. How long has he been doing the program?

We are currently a week into protocol 2.

I've been wanting him to start it since I did the review, but he was pessimistic it would alter his swing. I finally forced him and both teams. He's glad I did.

We are currently a week into protocol 2.

I've been wanting him to start it since I did the review, but he was pessimistic it would alter his swing. I finally forced him and both teams. He's glad I did.

On Superspeeds website they recommend 4 weeks of protocal, 12 weeks of level 1, so are you in week 17? I know many others have done both of those for shorter time periods.

On Superspeeds website they recommend 4 weeks of protocal, 12 weeks of level 1, so are you in week 17? I know many others have done both of those for shorter time periods.

Nope, I meant "Level 1" but mis-typed. We completed Protocol last week.

Can the THPer who sold me the SuperSpeed set PM me today please.

Bump because of the talk/chatter on the program, AND because it might be THE hottest "training aid" out there right now, PGA Tour included.
A bit or a skim here, so I may have missed it but.

Did you see more gains when you went back to it after the layoff? And did you see similar gains throughout the bag?

Looking into this. We have winter holidays booked for end of Feb and beginning of March. Am I best off to wait until I get back from our 2 week holiday prior to starting the program?

Looking into this. We have winter holidays booked for end of Feb and beginning of March. Am I best off to wait until I get back from our 2 week holiday prior to starting the program?

I’d rather you jump right in. I’m excited for you - it takes like 10 min a day for the first month

I’d rather you jump right in. I’m excited for you - it takes like 10 min a day for the first month

Do I need a radar or can I just get my results from the gc2 at the end of the program?

Do I need a radar or can I just get my results from the gc2 at the end of the program?

You can do without (I did for months) but I recommend the radar if it’s in the budget. I used to track the driver swing speed on the GC but it was hard to track daily progress like it was a normal workout.

Alright everyone! I’m hopping on this Superspeed train! Should be in this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one deserves a bump with the threads on speed and such. For those unaware, the homepage article is linked in the original post.

As for me, I’m restarting the program from the beginning. It’s been a while and I’ve been hit and miss when I’ve been back on. I’m combining this with the MISIG (check out the @canadan and @molten reviews if you haven’t already) as I’m also back to riding, stretching, and lifting as well.

Took some intro swings to see where I’m at with driver on the SS radars I bought for the HS kids and last five after warm were 107, 109, 111, 111, 109.

Goal? Get that thing back into the mid 1-teens before the Gathering #3 and in shape, hopefully, for some THP events this year as well.

Will update as I go to keep this thread current!

This one deserves a bump with the threads on speed and such. For those unaware, the homepage article is linked in the original post.

As for me, I’m restarting the program from the beginning. It’s been a while and I’ve been hit and miss when I’ve been back on. I’m combining this with the MISIG (check out the @canadan and @molten reviews if you haven’t already) as I’m also back to riding, stretching, and lifting as well.

Took some intro swings to see where I’m at with driver on the SS radars I bought for the HS kids and last five after warm were 107, 109, 111, 111, 109.

Goal? Get that thing back into the mid 1-teens before the Gathering #3 and in shape, hopefully, for some THP events this year as well.

Will update as I go to keep this thread current!

Awesome. Mine comes Friday. I’m not bothering with a radar as I’ve dropped a ton of cash on my garage sim. I’m going to do a gc2 driver session this week and compare it at the end of the 4 weeks and level 1.

Awesome. Mine comes Friday. I’m not bothering with a radar as I’ve dropped a ton of cash on my garage sim. I’m going to do a gc2 driver session this week and compare it at the end of the 4 weeks and level 1.

I’m really excited to see what you think!

Started back up again yesterday. Haven't really swung a club since mid-October other than a few very short range sessions. Speed was quite a bit down on the radar, fastest with the green was only 105. Got some work to do to get back into playing shape. Have a big trip at the end of February and a tournament in March I want to be ready for. Just gotta stay committed to doing this 3x per week.

I am pretty fascinated by this after reading James' review again, and watching some of the protocol vids.

Big investment though.

Compared to a 500.00 driver though?

And the fact that its in bags like Phil, Xander, Day, etc should tell people a LOT. IIRC around 300 "tour" players (across tours) using it.

Started back up again yesterday. Haven't really swung a club since mid-October other than a few very short range sessions. Speed was quite a bit down on the radar, fastest with the green was only 105. Got some work to do to get back into playing shape. Have a big trip at the end of February and a tournament in March I want to be ready for. Just gotta stay committed to doing this 3x per week.

Love it. I'm going to crack 120 this time, thats the goal. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Back