SuperSpeed Golf Review

I may look for a set of these. At my fitting I warmed up with the set, just putzing around, but I was swinging significantly faster than I ever had before. SS up to 115 or so .. or maybe I can build my own

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just ordered a set from Budget Golf, with the THP coupon it came to $169.00 with free shipping! I'm not telling my regular foursome about the purchase, I want to see if they can notice a difference after I've been using it for awhile.

I just ordered a set from Budget Golf, with the THP coupon it came to $169.00 with free shipping! I'm not telling my regular foursome about the purchase, I want to see if they can notice a difference after I've been using it for awhile.

That is pretty solid! Be sure to update us on how it goes in here!

Compared to a 500.00 driver though?

And the fact that its in bags like Phil, Xander, Day, etc should tell people a LOT. IIRC around 300 "tour" players (across tours) using it.

Agreed. I’d rather invest in lessons or something like SS first. After I gain 20 yds with my current driver then I’ll go blow $600 CAD on a new driver

Agreed. I’d rather invest in lessons or something like SS first. After I gain 20 yds with my current driver then I’ll go blow $600 CAD on a new driver

Hahaha, YES! Step one, then step two, LOL

I am sore from day 1. Getting older and being out of shape stinks, haha.

I am sore from day 1. Getting older and being out of shape stinks, haha.

hahaha, left handed swings ALWAYS kick my ass

Compared to a 500.00 driver though?

And the fact that its in bags like Phil, Xander, Day, etc should tell people a LOT. IIRC around 300 "tour" players (across tours) using it.

I was talking about the investment into the program with the cost related to it. Kind of like why I haven't bought a piece of exercise equipment for about the same price. "Am I going to use it and will it work for me" is always the hold back.

I was talking about the investment into the program with the cost related to it. Kind of like why I haven't bought a piece of exercise equipment for about the same price. "Am I going to use it and will it work for me" is always the hold back.

Naturally, but I think the conversation is still good for a lot of people, why is a new club that is 2.5 times more expensive an easier pill to swallow than 200.00?

Its the "training aid" stigma.

I do think this one is busting that though, because results doooooooo noooooooooot lie.

I have had these for about 3 years and only used them probably 4 times. No ones fault but mine.

Im going to start this week.

Naturally, but I think the conversation is still good for a lot of people, why is a new club that is 2.5 times more expensive an easier pill to swallow than 200.00?

Its the "training aid" stigma.

I do think this one is busting that though, because results doooooooo noooooooooot lie.

I'll admit, 170 sounds more achievable with something that actually speeds up my swing.

I'll admit, 170 sounds more achievable with something that actually speeds up my swing.

It’s brilliant because it’s mental rewiring at its finest, and it doesn’t alter the swing.

It’s brilliant because it’s mental rewiring at its finest, and it doesn’t alter the swing.

all that left handed stuff, I might even be able to redeem my YouTube videos of the past haha

The left handed sets are pretty wild haha when I first did it I was like wow I might hurt myself doing this left handed. But staying balanced and in control and all is good. Still weird as all get out though

They will notice the moment you start outdriving them (if you don't right now)

They will notice the moment you start outdriving them (if you don't right now)
My brother in law and I are fairly close, I want to be blowing by him by Summer!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I did the exact same thing! I can't to get into this program and go play a round with my buddies.
The look on their face when I finally outdrive them will be worth every penny lol.

Got on the gc2 tonight and hit 35 balls with the driver. Took out a few duds and my average ball speed was 132.5 which was about 210 carry and 235 total. About right for me.
Since I started this game at 40 (7 years ago) I’ve always worked on my swing. I have a fairly repeatable draw but I’ve never been a long player.
I’m hoping the SS really gets me to a level that allows me to get an average of 145 mph ballspeed. That puts just below100 mph swing speed and around 235 carry and 250/260 total.
I guess we’ll find out.

This is absolutely haunting me.
It totally should be on your quest for 170+ ball speed.
Got on the gc2 tonight and hit 35 balls with the driver. Took out a few duds and my average ball speed was 132.5 which was about 210 carry and 235 total. About right for me.
Since I started this game at 40 (7 years ago) I’ve always worked on my swing. I have a fairly repeatable draw but I’ve never been a long player.
I’m hoping the SS really gets me to a level that allows me to get an average of 145 mph ballspeed. That puts just below100 mph swing speed and around 235 carry and 250/260 total.
I guess we’ll find out.

Boom. Starting point! Time to get it now!

Got my first session back in, in, yesterday and felt good. Didn’t and won’t get on radar for a week though, just my way of focusing.

@jman are you starting back with the intro protocol or going back into level 1?

@jman are you starting back with the intro protocol or going back into level 1?

All the way to intro this time, just feels like the right thing to do.

My set will be here on Friday. Saturday sounds like a good day to get started!

Back