SuperSpeed Golf Review

Pretty cool we can apply the Budget discount on these

Have to brag.

Measured some of the HS kids today.

One of my juniors has gone from 106 to 117.

A sophomore from 96 to 107.

Killer is a sophomore girl who’s gone from low to mid 60’s, to 76.

It works.

Have to brag.

It works.

Gawd, looks like I’ll be pulling the trigger.

Gawd, looks like I’ll be pulling the trigger.

He hit 117 and I about crapped my pants, then it was immediately ‘again!’

WTH - how long have they been doing the program?

Back on full program 5 weeks, but winter break put two weeks of nothing on top of that, was surprised to see the retention the past 2 weeks.

The gains you read about connected to this stuff..... just crazy.
Makes a slow swinger like me really think "I need this".

And I chickened out, bought a cheap weighted swing trainer instead.

Why? For me, a combination of the cost, and maybe more importantly not having a good space to use the product. Can't use it in the small basement. Can't use it in the small garage. Can't use it outside because of the snow/cold.

Honestly though, I don't trust myself to actually follow through and use it, and the much cheaper investment (like $30) on a different swing trainer is easier to swallow.

The gains you read about connected to this stuff..... just crazy.
Makes a slow swinger like me really think "I need this".

And I chickened out, bought a cheap weighted swing trainer instead.

Why? For me, a combination of the cost, and maybe more importantly not having a good space to use the product. Can't use it in the small basement. Can't use it in the small garage. Can't use it outside because of the snow/cold.

Honestly though, I don't trust myself to actually follow through and use it, and the much cheaper investment (like $30) on a different swing trainer is easier to swallow.

Let me be your trial guy. I’m starting this weekend. If it works for me, I guarantee it will work for you and therefore worth every penny.

Let me be your trial guy. I’m starting this weekend. If it works for me, I guarantee it will work for you and therefore worth every penny.

I’m genuinely excited for your feedback.

Rule 1 is you have to admit how ugly your off hand swing is though lmao!

My LH swing is still hideous.

Haha. Ok but if it works I’ll record my off swing and post it.

Have to brag.

It works.

1000% bragging here, but I'm bumping it for the morning crowd anyway.

Thanks for the reminder to pull the trigger on the big ticket item in my cart.

Have to brag.

It works.

Thanks for the motivation. I didn't see on course success with this last year but I'm not sure I gave it a fair shake. I'm going to restart this from jump and see if I can finally get an increase from my years long 94mph average.

I've been researching this all morning.

It's kind of haunting me.

And let me guess, SHOCKER, every review out there has yielded positive results, like mine did?

:alien:

I've yet to see a negative review of the system. And when PGA professionals trust it to not be a gimmick, well...

You guys are making it hard for me to ignore the potential gains this would provide. I’m firmly in the “how can I scrap together cash to make this happen” camp right now. If I could see 5 more mph swing speed I’d be happy.

Amazon just shipped mine today. Apparently it’s coming tonight instead of Friday. Training starts tomorrow instead of Saturday.

And let me guess, SHOCKER, every review out there has yielded positive results, like mine did?

:alien:

I've yet to see a negative review of the system. And when PGA professionals trust it to not be a gimmick, well...

I'm doing most of the research to encourage one of my dad's friends (a lurking THPer) to invest. He's a slow swinger by nature, and of all the things that COULD improve for him, I'd put speed at the forefront. It seems like those who are not actively on a regimen to improve their golf swing have the most to gain (naturally) -- And some of the videos I've watched are guys with crazy swing speeds with marginal improvements, naturally.

I've found the feedback by THPers and your high school team to be the most eye opening, because like the site encourages, we're more of the 'all walks of life' type of data sampling.

You guys are making it hard for me to ignore the potential gains this would provide. I’m firmly in the “how can I scrap together cash to make this happen” camp right now. If I could see 5 more mph swing speed I’d be happy.

Tell you what, MikeyG... You jump, I jump.

Pansies.

None of you are willing to jump and start updating in here creating genuine discussion and feedback! None of you!

If you stick with the program I would *almost promise you would see that gain or close to it.

Back