SuperSpeed Golf Review

James, have you noticed dispersion getting worse with increase in swing speed through this system or has it held steady?

James, have you noticed dispersion getting worse with increase in swing speed through this system or has it held steady?

Its still my swing, and you aren't swinging harder, you're learning to swing faster. So if you enter this with an OTT move or inability to shot the club face, you'll still see those things, but if you know your swing and have some form of consistency that works for you, that won't disappear just because you got faster.

Its still my swing, and you aren't swinging harder, you're learning to swing faster. So if you enter this with an OTT move or inability to shot the club face, you'll still see those things, but if you know your swing and have some form of consistency that works for you, that won't disappear just because you got faster.

Have you seen a changed tempo at all since using it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you seen a changed tempo at all since using it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If anything, it has helped my tempo because its helped my balance, not something I expected to happen, but it has!

This product has been on the radar for me for some time. I could use some ss increase

Great review James, thank you. Also interesting tidbit I did not know that Phil M was using it, at least for him it is showing results as his game has been solid this year especially with the big win at the WGC. I have the system and am starting the 1st protocol this coming weekend, looking forward to improved yardage.

Let me bump this up. James does a great job of testing without bias. This writeup, to me, is spot on.

This product has been on the radar for me for some time. I could use some ss increase

I wasn't going to say anything, but...

Saw a guy with these in his bag on Monday, he said they have been working for him. This review put me over the top, just ordered from Budget Golf with the THP code, thanks!

Dang it James, I think this is pushing me over the edge to make the purchase. Now the question is do I invest in the radar also or just judge my gains on the course?

Dang it James, I think this is pushing me over the edge to make the purchase. Now the question is do I invest in the radar also or just judge my gains on the course?

Dang it man! I planned on buying a radar to check progress and totally forgot. I also just remembered that my SC200 measures swing speed so I could just use that I think. So I think that's what I'll do...

I'd tell you to get the Radar - I regret not getting it.

radar makes it much more fun to me and darn if the swings I think I am ripping are always slower than the smooth good form. So it is training me not only to be faster by being smoother but it has really helped my path into the ball somehow.

Great review Jman. Been following the other thread. I will be pickup some extra cash next week and it is earmarked for the SuperSpeed trainer.

Thanks all! Look forward to the feedback of those who pick it up in here!

Wow this was an awesome review from James. It answered several of my questions as to the "how" behind the speed gains guys were seeing. I know the review covered the fact that this system helps with balance and efficiency, but I can't help but wonder how swing flaws play into your speed. Does the video walk you through a specific setup and swing model or do you just use what you've got?

The whole thing is exciting and intriguing to me outside of swinging left handed and looking like I'm fighting to free myself from spider webs.

Wow this was an awesome review from James. It answered several of my questions as to the "how" behind the speed gains guys were seeing. I know the review covered the fact that this system helps with balance and efficiency, but I can't help but wonder how swing flaws play into your speed. Does the video walk you through a specific setup and swing model or do you just use what you've got?

The whole thing is exciting and intriguing to me outside of swinging left handed and looking like I'm fighting to free myself from spider webs.

You use the swing you got, so, faults can definitely play a role. I do think though that like anything, you are practicing the golf swing so it will improve, if that makes sense.

Great review, thanks!

Here are my observations that I just posted in the other thread.

I've only had 5 sessions with the SS Trainer since I started it 10 days ago and I don't yet have a swing speed radar to confirm anything but I saw signs on the course yesterday that I've gained a couple mph. I also felt more comfortable and better balanced on those few occasions I swung 100% with an iron which I only do when I feel like I've got my "A" or "B" swing that day.

Conditions were high 60's and the course is still very wet from recent rains with very little roll. Here's a breakdown of the shots that were longer than normal. I hit a 4 wood from 256 on the par 5 6th hole and reached the front of the green about 30 feet short of the flag which surprised me given that all but 2 yards were carry and it's slightly uphill. I honestly don't think I've ever reached that green from that distance unless I had a moderate to strong wind at my back or conditions allowed for roll. I also hit it 5 yards past pin high on the fly on the 8th hole from 214 yards with my 3/driving iron. Normally that club will carry about 210 from the fairway. On the 10th tee I hit my 4 wood tee shot 255 yards which is 10 yards longer than normal from that slightly elevated tee. On the 169 yard 11th hole(very elevated tee) I blew a 9 iron over the green into the back bunker- it was only my 3rd trip to that bunker in 7 years as a member. On 17 there was a little wind at my back and the hole is slightly downhill so I went with a full wedge from 144 hoping to get it 15-20 feet short of pin high and flew it 8 feet past the hole. Normal wedge distance for me is 128-130 yards.

All these shots were longer than normal and I'm certainly don't have my mid-season flexibility or form with only 4 rounds played this year due to hernia surgery January 11th. My previous round last Sunday also had several surprisingly long shots, including a tee shot with my 2Deep that left me only 87 yards out on a 417 yard downhill par 4. There might be something to this Superspeed system!

Last edited:
UPS dropped mine off yesterday! Excited to get started with it this weekend!

Got mine in hand today and started up right away. I can see where this will definitely help with building speed, but damn are those opposite hand swings awkward! I'm sure I'll get used to them...

Being a natural left hand person but play right I am starting to get curious about trying some left handed clubs. So far I can get close to matching the speed on either side with the right handed still faster most of the time. I know it makes me sore in some different places.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Weekend bump!!!

Back