SuperSpeed Golf Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome! I was considering buying these! Even better, THP coupons! Lol

Solid review James, it’s very encouraging to see your gains. Are you letting the golf team try it out?

Solid review James, it’s very encouraging to see your gains. Are you letting the golf team try it out?

The review said he bought 2 sets for his teams to use.

The review said he bought 2 sets for his teams to use.
Yessir! Mens set and a ladies set. Going to grab a swing radar as well and we are going to keep a board of top speeds as a mini competition.

Awesome! I was considering buying these! Even better, THP coupons! Lol
It's super legit Freddie.

Now, I can't swing it like Phil or Billy Ho, but its still effective and easy.

My LH swing is a trainwreck still though! Haha

Nice review, Jman. Impressive results and nice to see a training aid that delivers on what it promises.

Great review, Truly a great product that delivers if you put in the work.

I am about to start stretching for my session. Been a while so it will be curious to see how much I lost in two weeks off.

Nice review Jman. You summed this product up really well. I've been using it for a year now and its been a big difference maker for me. Cool part is that people of all different swing speeds are getting benefits.

Really happy to see this review come up. I've been bummed to see my SS decrease from two seasons ago and have been wondering about this product.

Good stuff James! I have brought the system here to work where I have plenty of room to swing. Looking forward to seeing similar gains!

Great review James. This is something I have certainly been pondering as I have been reading the comments of other THPers that have been using the system. The THP coupon on Budget Golf certainly makes the ponder more friendly on the wallet.

JAMES!!!! This is a seriously awesome review. Those immediate, measurable returns get you coming back and validate what you are doing to improve. To gain 6 mph with driver in 5+ weeks is pretty darn good and seeing some improvement down the bag is great too. I also like the part about swinging left handed too because I feel like that helps in the equilibrium of the golf swing.

Nice review James! I actually just ordered this after hearing great things about it this weekend and I can't wait to get started!

Nice review James! I actually just ordered this after hearing great things about it this weekend and I can't wait to get started!

If you ordered from Budget, can you confirm the coupon was able to be used?

If you ordered from Budget, can you confirm the coupon was able to be used?

I did order from BG and the coupon code did work for me:)

Thanks for the review James. I've had my eye on this product as I am looking for a real tangible way to help increase distance off the tee to help set up the rest of my game. Reading your review and the increases you have seen really solidifies that I need to go out and give this a shot.

How have your high school golfers benefited?

Great review, James. I've been contemplating buying SuperSpeed, and your article just pushed me over the proverbial ledge!

Nice review James. I have been able to use these at the gym, as Mike has incorporated them into our workouts. They are great to use and I am considering getting a set through him to have at home.

Appreciate you all taking to time to read the article!

Good review, JMan! Question: Would someone who owns a SKLZ trainer benefit from this system or are they (relatively) the same? I'm very tempted to buy (looking to keep up with JSadlowski next month!) because it seems like I've plateau'ed at about 240-250 yards, but I'm not sure if this system is that much different that what I'm getting with the SKLZ or Orange Whip.

Good review, JMan! Question: Would someone who owns a SKLZ trainer benefit from this system or are they (relatively) the same? I'm very tempted to buy (looking to keep up with JSadlowski next month!) because it seems like I've plateau'ed at about 240-250 yards, but I'm not sure if this system is that much different that what I'm getting with the SKLZ or Orange Whip.

Way different concept than the SKLZ/OW to be honest. Those are heavier and really help a ton with things like transition, balance, and core IMO (I love my OW), this though isn't as heavy like that, and remember, two of the three are lighter than the typical driver is, thats the key with overspeed training, its not the same concept or application as a heavy club.

@JB, the coupon works for a 29.99 discount (15%), as dictated.

Another question for users/reviewers of this, before I pull the trigger. As I am new to the game, I am having issues as an RH golfer, after my swing makes impact, my follow through is non existent. I can't seem to get my brain to tell my back leg to let go of the weight and transfer to my left, so that I can turn my right foot out like a normal swing ends. A high school football injury and 12 surgeries have made it a habit for me to put all my weight on my right side. Will this training system aid in alleviating something like that?

@JB, the coupon works for a 29.99 discount (15%), as dictated.

Another question for users/reviewers of this, before I pull the trigger. As I am new to the game, I am having issues as an RH golfer, after my swing makes impact, my follow through is non existent. I can't seem to get my brain to tell my back leg to let go of the weight and transfer to my left, so that I can turn my right foot out like a normal swing ends. A high school football injury and 12 surgeries have made it a habit for me to put all my weight on my right side. Will this training system aid in alleviating something like that?

I don't know that it will alleviate something like that, but as with anything reps and reps will help there. Plus, in my non athletic training opinion, the lighter weight of these and emphasis on fast twitch movements should only help you.

I don't know that it will alleviate something like that, but as with anything reps and reps will help there. Plus, in my non athletic training opinion, the lighter weight of these and emphasis on fast twitch movements should only help you.
Thank you, im probably going to pull the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back