Game Golf Pro Coming!

boo this man. Should have been used.

oh yeah lets track chunks and hosel shots.

my 306 yard 6I would have looked cool as eff though

oh yeah lets track chunks and hosel shots.

my 306 yard 6I would have looked cool as eff though

And you could have had that proof forever. now we just call bs

got some time tomorrow evening so Im hoping to get this installed and ready to go for the saturday afternoon round

I'm back to gg live, I just gave up on pro, when it works its superb but I found myself checking the medallion more than concentrate on my game plus with only having half the tags I had to heavily edit after my round

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Have any issues pairing the tags the first go around? I'm 0 for 2 at the moment.

Yes pairing can be a real issue perceiver you should get them all paired, I paired them at the window in direct sunlight

Yeah going to try that now after reading the thread on wrx

Yes pairing can be a real issue perceiver you should get them all paired, I paired them at the window in direct sunlight

Also I naturally get a nice cloudy day so still no luck

Also I naturally get a nice cloudy day so still no luck
I paired one tag only then continued the set up and then went back and paired all the remaining tags, some would take longer than others, keep tapping the magnet on the tag under a well lit room, while trying to pair, change tags around if needed

I paired one tag only then continued the set up and then went back and paired all the remaining tags, some would take longer than others, keep tapping the magnet on the tag under a well lit room, while trying to pair, change tags around if needed

And supposedly on the divot tool isn't doesn't matter which side right?

And were you tapping or holding it in place for a few seconds?

And supposedly on the divot tool isn't doesn't matter which side right?

And were you tapping or holding it in place for a few seconds?
Use the magnet side, the ball marker comes of and there is a small magnet under it or use any magnet, I'd tap, hold it or rub it over the top, some can take a bit of time, if one won't pair try another and then retry that ones that didn't later, oh and I found if I tapped the club on the ground with the tag inserted it would wake the tag up I'd do that while rubbing the magnet over the tag

Use the magnet side, the ball marker comes of and there is a small magnet under it or use any magnet, I'd tap, hold it or rub it over the top, some can take a bit of time, if one won't pair try another and then retry that ones that didn't later, oh and I found if I tapped the club on the ground with the tag inserted it would wake the tag up I'd do that while rubbing the magnet over the tag

Ok good to go.

Now at course and nothing is tracking disc is flashing red and app says waiting for pro gps? Good reception and have restarted both

Last edited:
It should flash white, red is trying to find the course, did you download the course your playing and is it all up to date firmware on medallion and tags,, then you hit a shot it will flash green for one second and then blue for 10 seconds that's telling you the device has picked up the shot, try it on the putting green as a test, then turn it all off, restard the app and back on again on the first tee

It should flash white, red is trying to find the course, did you download the course your playing and is it all up to date firmware on medallion and tags,, then you hit a shot it will flash green for one second and then blue for 10 seconds that's telling you the device has picked up the shot, try it on the putting green as a test, then turn it all off, restard the app and back on again on the first tee

Well then I'm an idiot. I didn't download the course I got there and opened up the app and hit play golf and it spent the whole time "searching for gps". It did recognize where I was and had the course layout but wouldn't give distances.

Not sure why I thought I read you didn't have to download course

Its something I had to do, you could use the device without the phone just turn it on and play, upload round after, when it works its superb I only have 8 tags so I just went back to live, which has issues since gg messed around with the app to get pro working

Its something I had to do, you could use the device without the phone just turn it on and play, upload round after, when it works its superb I only have 8 tags so I just went back to live, which has issues since gg messed around with the app to get pro working

Interesting when I went to download my course it says it already was (maybe cause I was there and selected my course and it gave me a map yesterday?).

If true then I have no clue why no shots registered cause of the GPS issue

So had I not opened up the app then when I turned on the disk it would have automatically went to green light?

So had I not opened up the app then when I turned on the disk it would have automatically went to green light?
Yes i never once used the app, medallion would blink red and white that's searching for your course, once found it will flash white every few seconds, once you had a shot the medallion will flash once for 1-3 seconds (you might not see that its so quick) and blue for around 10-15 seconds, that must be a verification type of light, once your finished your round open the app and upload,

Yes i never once used the app, medallion would blink red and white that's searching for your course, once found it will flash white every few seconds, once you had a shot the medallion will flash once for 1-3 seconds (you might not see that its so quick) and blue for around 10-15 seconds, that must be a verification type of light, once your finished your round open the app and upload,

So were you having to look at it all the time to see if it was "ready" and the correct light? If that is the case that's way too distracting

So thinking out loud if the course was supposedly down loaded any idea why the GPS would not have been able to be located and work correctly?

So were you having to look at it all the time to see if it was "ready" and the correct light? If that is the case that's way too distracting
I was testing at the time so wasn't an issue, you should be able to just clip it on and play as normal as long as all tags are paired and latest firmware is installed,

So thinking out loud if the course was supposedly down loaded any idea why the GPS would not have been able to be located and work correctly?
When you open the app I think the medallion becomes the slave to the phone (I think that's were the issues are in the app not the device) so for me the better results came when predownloaded the course while device was on and downloaded the course that would then download to the device, once done I'd charge it, ready for playing next round,

When you open the app I think the medallion becomes the slave to the phone (I think that's were the issues are in the app not the device) so for me the better results came when predownloaded the course while device was on and downloaded the course that would then download to the device, once done I'd charge it, ready for playing next round,

Ok I'll give that a whirl. I have everything up to date update and firmware wise so we will see

Ok I'll give that a whirl. I have everything up to date update and firmware wise so we will see
In that case just turn the medallion on couple of mins before you tee off and play, don't use the app, good luck mate

In that case just turn the medallion on couple of mins before you tee off and play, don't use the app, good luck mate

Thanks eventually I want the app to work cause of the caddie option but we will figure that out later.

Thanks for all of the insight

Back