Game Golf Pro Coming!

I just bought arccos should be here on Monday I just had enough and mover on, not looking forward to the phone in my pocket,

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Love my shotscope :act-up:

Now the webpage is not working properly; it can't display Google Maps correctly.

Finished my 5 rounds of tapping, and am awaiting my new unit that is set up for my routine. Hope this was all worth it.

I did a round a couple days ago offline, and it missed 5 shots, and some putts. Had to add them manually. http://www.gamegolf.com/player/shifty/round/2630058

Gonna try a round using the app tonight or tomorrow, and see the difference.

Has anyone tried the new Game Golf Pro? I can't seem ... I'm turning it off for my next round, and will probably never turn it on again.

Has anyone tried the new Game Golf Pro? I can't seem ... I'm turning it off for my next round, and will probably never turn it on again.

I would wait for the next update which should be out anyday. It is supposed to have a lot of fixes in it, and better at detecting shots. Supposed to...

I’ve just had it with game golf. I’m still on live and the app is absolute trash release after release. Fully charged receiver, get to the course and it just will not load anything. Soft reset, nothing. Hard reset nothing, phone restart still nothing, uninstall/reinstall still nothing. Probably the last straw with this thing.

I’ve just had it with game golf. I’m still on live and the app is absolute trash release after release. Fully charged receiver, get to the course and it just will not load anything. Soft reset, nothing. Hard reset nothing, phone restart still nothing, uninstall/reinstall still nothing. Probably the last straw with this thing.
I done the same last month and moved to arccos and its great so far glad i made the switch

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

ok, supposedly a new unit is being shipped to me...we will see
Well a big lol as the unit supposedly shipped to me still hasn't arrived...they are "looking into it"

game gold pro features the industry's most advanced shot-tracking technology, enabling golfers to instantly track every shot in real-time hands free.

Well a big lol as the unit supposedly shipped to me still hasn't arrived...they are "looking into it"

new update:

Hi Michael,

I checked with our support guys in the US and they said there was a delay in getting replacement inventory but they shipped your replacements at the end of last week.

So almost a month later after going to the CEO and still nothing here. I did ask for a tracking number since it supposedly shipped, but no reply yet lol

new update:

Hi Michael,

I checked with our support guys in the US and they said there was a delay in getting replacement inventory but they shipped your replacements at the end of last week.

So almost a month later after going to the CEO and still nothing here. I did ask for a tracking number since it supposedly shipped, but no reply yet lol

That’s absolutely insane.

Crickets from them for 3+ weeks now, too. It's disappointing.

Well chatted with CEO after being told for 3rd time the replacement unit has been sent. He assured me it had this time.

So I opened up the attached to find 4 tags and that's it.

Last update I did a few months ago I had 8 tags not working so this does no good
What a shame.

44eb038bb4305ba790ec99e8a6a1c2d5.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man. That’s sad. Doesn’t bode well for their company.

Oh man. That’s sad. Doesn’t bode well for their company.

I wish there was a way to download my shot data, for when they inevitably shut the servers down. I can write some code to do my own analyses.

clarkgriswold;n8565641 said:

I finally figured out the solution to my problem with the app. I think its data got corrupted somehow. Once I cleared its data and its cache, everything started work fine again.

I can see the hole-by-hole and club performances for each round, it successfully synced with my belt device, I used it for GPS distances again, and I can see the stats, as well.

Still to buggy for me used it recently for 4 rounds and iv had to heavily edit on all 4, used to app along side the device and that was my best results, until app started searching for gps and I had to end the round and start again, I'm currently testing a shotscope v2 I fixed so will no doubt continue to use shot scope over the winter

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

I wish there was a way to download my shot data, for when they inevitably shut the servers down. I can write some code to do my own analyses.

My buddy reached out to them about a year ago and they said unfortunately there is no way to download or dump your raw data.

I’d love to get a text file of all my shots by club. Be great to just do some filters and such in excel.

For example it records the temperature outside in each round. Would love to correlate shot distances by temp to see how much distance is effected by cooler or warmer weather. Especially with the driver.

I emailed GG some days ago because their website isn't pulling up google maps. They told me that they are working on it. At this time, I use myRoundpro on Apknite instead.
Thankfully the only issue I had with my GG classic was the belt clip breaking about a year ago, and they send me a replacement (new design too), which works great.
As you say, I do wish they would open up their API to download data... just in case they go under...

Back