Game Golf Pro Coming!

Anyone seen any updates on this? Cant find anything on the web and their site continues with the coming soon update.

Have you checked out the Shotscope V2?

Anyone seen any updates on this? Cant find anything on the web and their site continues with the coming soon update.

I have not, I dont get along with watches unfortunately....but the stats look cool

My father-in-law has one, and it's not really just a watch. Having seen one in person there is absolutely zero chance I could play wearing that. It makes my apple watch or bushnell neo xs look dainty.

Yeah, the watch would be the only issue unfortunately. But man is that thing cool.

I have not, I dont get along with watches unfortunately....but the stats look cool

My father-in-law has one, and it's not really just a watch. Having seen one in person there is absolutely zero chance I could play wearing that. It makes my apple watch or bushnell neo xs look dainty.

Im with you on this one. I tested this out (im not a watch wearer either) and it lasted 2 holes before I had to take it off.

Yeah once I saw the pics and read some of the reviews from the folks that got it for cheap here on THP I crossed it off the list.

Starting to give up on this one. 0 updates to be found anywhere, and Im getting antsy waiting (especially since im driving the ball so well), and since there are some other decent options available now

Starting to give up on this one. 0 updates to be found anywhere, and Im getting antsy waiting (especially since im driving the ball so well), and since there are some other decent options available now

You gotta stop Mike. Every time this thread gets bumped (which is always by you), I get excited that maybe it's about to be released. Way to be a buzzkill on this Monday of a Tuesday.

~Rock

SWAG on my part, but since there seems to be a delay in product release my guess would be software issues. That would make me leery of being an early adopter of this product.

I was thinking the same thing.

Starting to really think about the GG Live for $89.

I wonder if they just delayed entirely so they can come to mark a bit more feature comparable to the new arccos. I’m just really hoping they make a major app update across the board so the game golf live will get some additional features or ease of use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an email from game golf last night the pro is in beta testing at the moment and should be released by the end of June

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I had an email from game golf last night the pro is in beta testing at the moment and should be released by the end of June

Any update? Tomorrow is the end of June.

Aye this last email regarding gg

JUN 25, 2018 *|* 04:43AM PDT*
Mike*replied:

Good morning Kris,

Mass production is about to start. I don’t have a date for delivery just yet Kris, you’ll be the first on my list when I do

Im sticking with my Game Golf Live unit for now. Read a little about the Pro and the “tags” in each club each need batteries...kinda like Arccos. Supposed to sense your swing and register each shot. I’ll be curious how reliable it really is.

Marketing speak translation. "Coming in September"=="Not yet, maybe in a couple months".

The fact that the pre-order button is to get on their mailing list, not actually pre-order, shows their (lack of) confidence in getting it available in September

$300 is steep for a delayed product replacing something that works fine, as is.

I am happy with live right now. It has its annoyances but for me it’s more issues with the software rather than the hardware. I’d like to see better editing features, a more robust website version, public sharing only with friends list, and multiplayer mapping. Seeing a round you played with multiple friends overlaid on a single course map would be really great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know I’ve been posting a lot on GG all around here, but it’s really such a solid product!

I agree it does have its annoyances, and they are software related as ClarkG said. My issues have been:
- The software put my back 9 scores on the front 9 card...fixed by tech support.
- old maps on one course... fixed by tech support
- the system recording 2 holes as one hole... easy to fix in post-round edits
- wild mix of happenings when you select ‘end round’ at the end of the round.

Thought we had a GG employee here briefly...where are GG support folks!!! Support THP!

Game Golf Pro Coming!

Just impatiently waiting on an updated app. It has been infuriating over the last few rounds, and I haven’t my last round I have 2 holes that I’ve probably edited about 30 times and it constantly reverts every time I save it.

Back