Game Golf Pro Coming!

Welcome to being Canadian. I’m always charged duty on stuff from the USA.

Just bought an F7 hybrid from budget golf. My THP discount almost covered the duty fees.

That’s why I shop on amazon Canada first.

Don't cross into Canada with a bunch of cases of beer, water and soda in the trunk. The queen will tax your trousers off!!

Don't cross into Canada with a bunch of cases of beer, water and soda in the trunk. The queen will tax your trousers off!!
Haha.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to being Canadian. I’m always charged duty on stuff from the USA.

Just bought an F7 hybrid from budget golf. My THP discount almost covered the duty fees.

That’s why I shop on amazon Canada first.
Ya. Now that I think about it. When I shop on ebay it tells you the custom fee if there is one.
Just not used to the surprise of a fee.
I also use amazon.ca.
My first use of this device may be at the unofficial gathering in SC coming up.
Maybe not the time to figure out a new device. I'll see.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Purchased this about 2.5 weeks ago. Has anyone received their unit? Received an invoice email stating a tracking number would be provided shortly but never got one. Multiple calls, emails, and Facebook messages have not been replied. I don’t like having a $250 dollar purchase sitting out there in limbo and I am a little put off by their customer service.

Purchased this about 2.5 weeks ago. Has anyone received their unit? Received an invoice email stating a tracking number would be provided shortly but never got one. Multiple calls, emails, and Facebook messages have not been replied. I don’t like having a $250 dollar purchase sitting out there in limbo and I am a little put off by their customer service.

I'm really surprised at Game Golf's lack of replies considering the Pro is the device most golfers were looking forward to. I have read on other sites how great the Arccos customer service is. I would also say Arccos nails the social media aspect of their marketing while Game Golf is surprisingly quiet on that front.

I have the original Game Golf product and have used it since 2016. I was waiting on the Pro so i wouldn't lose out on all of my data. But from what i have read (pairing issues), i may just bite the bullet and purchase an Arccos unit closer to Spring time. From what i read on their website, their dashboards are incredible compared to Game Golf.

I hope your device arrives soon for you man. And i hope it works properly and you have lots of success with it!

I received mine last weekend. Once it shipped they replied to my emails

I still have yet to hear from anyone with an appropriate answer. I've left several voicemails and another follow up email.

Mine eventually arrived yesterday. First outing tomorrow.

Mine finally arrived today after about a week of minimal interaction with customer service. Probably going to end up returning or selling it to anyone if they’re interested. I’ll include the digital Smart Caddie subscription as well. Feel free to PM.

It looks like Game golf is having major problems right now. Is anyone using it without issues at this point?

It looks like Game golf is having major problems right now. Is anyone using it without issues at this point?
I was using it sunday without issue but my phone shut off on the 13th

If your referring to the regular game golf live

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was using it sunday without issue but my phone shut off on the 13th

If your referring to the regular game golf live

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Sounds promising. Hoping to get some warmer weather here eventually to try mine out

I’m pulling for competition in the space. I hope this product is great after a few months

It missed a few shots, no idea why. At least when it missed a 2nd shot it looked like I’d hit my driver 380yds !
Do you have to report the bugs to them to let them know (and hopefully fix)?

Do you have to report the bugs to them to let them know (and hopefully fix)?

Good question !
Actually I had the sensor bit on my trousers under some waterproofs.......I wonder if that makes any difference. In honesty, the dealings I’ve had with their customer service dept I wouldn’t be too hopeful of getting any help.

Good question !
Actually I had the sensor bit on my trousers under some waterproofs.......I wonder if that makes any difference. In honesty, the dealings I’ve had with their customer service dept I wouldn’t be too hopeful of getting any help.

I assume they handle the bugs much better than the other C/S stuff lol (or at least I hope). Mainly based on the few guys that did the beta testing and saw fixes quickly.

I assume they handle the bugs much better than the other C/S stuff lol (or at least I hope). Mainly based on the few guys that did the beta testing and saw fixes quickly.

I haven't had to post much on their customer forums but I have been able to connect with them on Facebook messenger with relative short turnaround in the past. I'm guessing they're getting pretty loaded with questions from their GG Pro launch.

I know beta users had access to a private forum which I think had a faster turnaround so I do know they actively monitor feedback and issues.

I played a number of rounds in the rain with the beta unit and had it in my pocket and it worked without too many issues (at least no difference than when I had it on my belt). Anyway, can't say too much as I'm still under their NDA :nono: Excited to hear how your guys' rounds are going though.

Missed more shots today, time to get onto GameGolf and see if anything can be done.

Not like they are little chips or putts either, one was a full blown 3 wood that I hit pretty well

Missed more shots today, time to get onto GameGolf and see if anything can be done.

Not like they are little chips or putts either, one was a full blown 3 wood that I hit pretty well

how many total would you say (and out of how many taken)? Noticing any reoccuring them with certain clubs etc?

It missed at least 2 today in 10 holes (I’m ignoring putts, some were conceded and they are easy to add) and 2 or 3 last week.

All different clubs and all clubs that have registered properly before.

Hmmmm

Weird, bought mine beginning of Jan., got it in the mail soon after. Just got refunded the money from paypal to my bank acct. late last night. No contact from GG. Hope I didn't get a defective unit or something. Being a Canadian, I haven't used it yet as it is kinda cold here, lol. Wonder what happened. Think I should contact them?

Weird, bought mine beginning of Jan., got it in the mail soon after. Just got refunded the money from paypal to my bank acct. late last night. No contact from GG. Hope I didn't get a defective unit or something. Being a Canadian, I haven't used it yet as it is kinda cold here, lol. Wonder what happened. Think I should contact them?

thats really weird, might be worth reaching out so that one day down the road you dont see it reversed (and even worse if it happens when you dont have enough paypal funds)

I’ve been trying to initiate a return for over a week with no response. Then out of the blue I received a second unit in the mail. I’ve been feverishly checking my credit card statements to make sure I’m not being charged again. Their customer service has truly been one of the worst experiences with retail. It seems like their company is a total cluster.

Back