Swing Analyzers- Zepp vs Swingbyte vs GSA Pro

TheRyno

Reaction score
Handicap
I wanted to see if anyone had any opinions or experience with the different swing analyzers you can strap on to your club. I have two young kids and can’t make it to the range as often as I’d like, but can usually find some time to hit balls into a net late night. Hitting into a net is better than nothing but I don’t get much feedback from it besides if I made center contact (footspray).

After doing some research there are a handful of analyzers that will give numbers on path, face, swing speed, etc. The main analyzers that I looked at are the Zepp, Swingbyte, and GSA Pro. The YouTube reviews seem decent on them even though the numbers may not be 100% accurate. They are all in the $150-200 range which seems like a good price for the feedback they can provide.

Does anyone have experience with the different swing analyzers? Pros and cons or an opinion on which one you think is the most useful? Thanks in advance.

I used the Zepp golf (both original, and Zepp 2) for years, and saw some progress, but lots of inconsistency with my swing. I took some lessons through a national chain back in January, and although it was quite expensive, I can honestly say that I shouldn't have even wasted my time with Zepp.

The swing analysis seems to be great, at first. I love the stats it generates. But, because the video tutorials on correcting my were a bit on the ambiguous side (at least for me), I really didn't progress with the devices.

Currently, the Zepp analyzer does nothing but cause frustration, so I don't even use it.

-Bishop

Back