pilot25

Reaction score
Handicap
What happened to this company? I have one I bought several years ago. Pulled it out of the closet to try out again and the app didn't work. Hasn't been updated in over a year. The website, I'm told, has said back ordered for months and months.

Anyone know?

I don’t and haven’t spoken to anybody there for quite some time. Their social media has not been updated in a while

I bought one once and immediately took it to the driving range. It broke off my shaft and flew 30 feet out into the range. I immediately returned it and never gave them a 2nd thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought one once and immediately took it to the driving range. It broke off my shaft and flew 30 feet out into the range. I immediately returned it and never gave them a 2nd thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They had updated the attachment after reports of that. It was a fun little device but not really worth the money. I'm guessing they went out of business but never took the site down.

I remember AT&T stores selling them clearanced out for like $10. I bought several for people here.

I used it a few times, but didn’t really find it that useful at the time.

I remember AT&T stores selling them clearanced out for like $10. I bought several for people here.

I used it a few times, but didn’t really find it that useful at the time.

I did the same. It never worked from the jump. Still sitting in a drawer somewhere.

I use mine mainly to determine swing speed, unfortunately, it seems to stop working after 2 swings per session. It was a good idea, but, it never seemed to really catch on.

The app is no longer available on the iTunes Store. I still have the device and would like to use it but I no longer have the app,. Does anyone know how I can get it?

The app is no longer available on the iTunes Store. I still have the device and would like to use it but I no longer have the app,. Does anyone know how I can get it?
When was the last time you backed up your phone? Maybe it’s in your computer?
I was going to buy one of these when they came out..... so glad I did. It pull the trigger

Back