Swing Analysers..... which one??

Cbdboz

Reaction score
Handicap
20-24
Any comments or feedback on the various swing analysers together with apps??

I started looking at a sky pro ( as functionality seemed good) then realised many others to choose from such as Zepp ... etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the original swingbyte. Unless you are getting one for dirt cheap, I think they aren't worth the time/money. You are better of spending money for a lesson, even better if you can get a lesson on a monitor (Trackman, FlightScope, or GC2 w/HMT).

Most of the swing analyzers are going to have multiple forms of data points that won't match with common monitors just due to the design limitations. For example, Swingbyte has a list of readings that won't be in line with Trackman and have conversion estimates to try and give you an idea of what the numbers might actually be.

Thanks CRW. I have take lessons 9 months ago and recognised my take back was too steep and not in the plane, and was coming over the top. Now I have finally... sorry almost!.. got my hitting cage and skytrak working, I am keen to get real time feedback on my swing plane as well. Not really thinking of camera at the moment, but liked the idea that skypro would show me my plane and provide feedback when going off line etc.

Tempo would also be useful as I feel my swing is not fluid, and too rushed on the downswing.

My indoor sim will be great (eventually...) but I am keen to ensure that I build muscle memory of the right swing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think this is worth the money, especially if you are setting up a home hitting bay:

http://www.cradlz.com/

Just use the slow motion capture on your phone and you'll see if you are coming over the top.

I use Zepp, the tempo, hand and club plane measurements seem to be accurate. Not sure about the swing speed though.

I have a Swingbyte 2, which I feel is great for the money if you want to see the numbers side of your swing.

I have a Swingbyte 2, which I feel is great for the money if you want to see the numbers side of your swing.

Does it still stay on the club well?

I'd be curious to hear anyone thoughts on the "TruSwing" from Garmin. Did a quick search and didn't see too much info on here. Has anyone tried it?

bump the above question

Back