2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt it could be quite windy on the point there so that might be a solid plan.

I don't doubt it could be quite windy on the point there so that might be a solid plan.

I just don't seem to be able to hit anything else.

Well I am just going to throw the ball and chip and putt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah once you get in that pressure free atmosphere all will be fine or you just won't care...

I just don't seem to be able to hit anything else.

Ah once you get in that pressure free atmosphere all will be fine or you just won't care...

Vacation golf is the best golf.

I am so ready, got the bag set about as good as possible, been playing decent, not great but OK and have lots of cigars and some spirits to bring and the food in that area is fantastic.

I keep looking at the wild dunes website and it just looks better every time, this is going to be a very fun 4-5 days.

We could just play driver all the way in haha

Lol I seem to remember doing that in Orlando lol

I can't to see how Ron will avoid hanging out with me in Charleston.

How far is downtown from the resort? I haven't been up there in years but does not look that far but no real direct route either. I have had some nights in town that are just blurs, fun place and a lot of great food.

How far is downtown from the resort? I haven't been up there in years but does not look that far but no real direct route either. I have had some nights in town that are just blurs, fun place and a lot of great food.

I'm thinking it's about a 15 minute drive

I am so ready, got the bag set about as good as possible, been playing decent, not great but OK and have lots of cigars and some spirits to bring and the food in that area is fantastic.

I keep looking at the wild dunes website and it just looks better every time, this is going to be a very fun 4-5 days.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Good golf, good people, good food, good drinks, good time. What more could you ask for?

Booked the Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant for Wed. night, it's almost go time..looks like a 7 hr drive straight in from the house to hotel.

Booked the Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant for Wed. night, it's almost go time..looks like a 7 hr drive straight in from the house to hotel.

What time you getting in? If I go the whole way, I probably wouldn't get there until almost midnight.

I will leave early in the morning so maybe 3-4 pm if I stop to visit a customer in Jacksonville.

It’s a legit 20-30 minute drive. Heavy traffic moves it to 45 minutes. An Uber is about 45-80$

If you want to play a separate course Thursday with me and dill let me know.

Not trying to take away from mike at all. Didn’t know if people wanted another option.

well that makes eating inside Wild Dunes a better plan, not to mention I would have to Uber if I did leave the resort due to medication use (rum/scotch).

well that makes eating inside Wild Dunes a better plan, not to mention I would have to Uber if I did leave the resort due to medication use (rum/scotch).

There is an abc/liquor store in the island

Ah, I am a rolling liquor store....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait you are going too. I don’t see you when you live 15 minutes away so I mean the same resort should be a piece of cake for me to avoid you.

Wait, is this from Ron or one of his multitude of assistants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back