2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should say that I am flexible, house or condo either one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m out for this one guys hopefully the one in the fall will be in the cards. Played both courses at Wild Dunes many times and y’all will have a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well this ruins ever... some of the things.

Put me on the #2 list!

Just to be clear in case wat eagle and James forgot, I am FIDDY!!!!!!

As amazing as this is, I'm unfortunately out for this one. Just isn't going to work for me. I'll certainly find my way back to Grand Cypress though. 441, you should just become a golf trip planner.... Because you do it unbelievably well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Boooooooooooooooooo on this who’s going to play with Canadan us hacks are all scared of being thumped by like 40 shots and we would only bring him down lol

Okay I’m going to channel my inner Jefferson’s, and I’m Movin’ On Up to list 1. Not sure why it’s a big deal but I’ll be driving.

House or condo, either one, but imma need a single room.

Not to sound high maintenance, but by rights of reproductive organs on the inside (and to make your wives more comfortable back home), I call dibs if there’s a room with private bath ...

We’ve had weirder requests. Pretty sure one guy is demanding a full roll of bubble wrap.

We’ve had weirder requests. Pretty sure one guy is demanding a full roll of bubble wrap.
Pretty sure that guy may need it... Maybe just a bubble would do the trick.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Boooooooooooooooooo on this who’s going to play with Canadan us hacks are all scared of being thumped by like 40 shots and we would only bring him down lol

Fun facts:
1- ain’t nobody bringing this boy down.
2- I’m very overrated.
3- pretty sure half the guys I rode with aren’t coming. This is why i can’t have nice things.

Sad news.... I will NOT be attending...... spring break here and there is NO chance of me getting time off... I’m bummed .. sucks to be me... @mikedean441

Will still enjoy the follow and pretend I’m with you guys!!

Good news though theres always gathering 2!

Okay I’m going to channel my inner Jefferson’s, and I’m Movin’ On Up to list 1. Not sure why it’s a big deal but I’ll be driving.

House or condo, either one, but imma need a single room.

Not to sound high maintenance, but by rights of reproductive organs on the inside (and to make your wives more comfortable back home), I call dibs if there’s a room with private bath ...
Well that was fast!

Welcome aboard

Fun facts:
2- I’m very overrated.
3- pretty sure half the guys I rode with aren’t coming. This is why i can’t have nice things.

No one is going steal your sunshine

So mad I will not be able to make this one...hopefully for grand cypress again!!!

Fun facts:
2- I’m very overrated.

Well I will jump in and volunteer to be in your foursome on a round just so you can see the ugliest swing in THP land in person for a whole 18 holes. Probably scar you for life lol

Well I will jump in and volunteer to be in your foursome on a round just so you can see the ugliest swing in THP land in person for a whole 18 holes. Probably scar you for life lol

A swing is only ugly if it doesn’t work for your game.

Fun facts:
2- I’m very overrated.

That’s because the worst guy shot 3 over par and lost by 12!!!

I’ll play Dan, straight up. I’ve tried to get him to do it many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fun facts:
2- I’m very overrated.

I rode with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haha no one lost in that foursome brother. We had a blast.

Oh I bet! I’m requesting your cart next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back