2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a terrific day today was. The wind died down for us and we were able to play a real casual game of golf with friends. No pressure. Just play.

The state pastime of South Carolina is failing to maintain one speed on major roadways.

That’s highly accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Gathering in the books. Great time as I got to get to know more guys. Today was a perfect day for golf.
Thanks Mike for getting this together. Great job.

Fun to catch up and see all the pictures this morning... Especially when it's raining here with no golf on the docket! Enjoy the last day folks. Hope I can make the next one!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I'm in on the next one for sure. So bummed I had to pull out (that's what she said)

Thanks for all the great pics

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

As always a great event put together by Mr 441 thanks for all your hard work on the Charleston trip I had a blast to all the new and old friends I can wait to see you all again and a big thanks to Randy and CJ for picking me up and taking me back to airport in Charleston hope to see you all soon everyone travel safe on your way back home

As usual Mike this was a blast. Thank You for all the hard work. Had a great time seeing everyone and playing some craptastic golf. Can’t wait to see everyone again soon.

Nerdy tried to mark our spot with a Columbus divot tool. Pj couldn't stand to look at it so he put his in front. Then the war was on, lol
fdeeda6f2d2cdce9510a8d14a879d3a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

What a great time, golf game was atrocious to start but got better as the weekend went on. Had a lot of fun with all of my groups I played in.

In the hotel in Charleston and I am beat. What a great time, great job again mike.
I think I need come back to windjammers in the summer, maybe the 2 will be there again and I can lie and tell her she is a 3

Man, what a weekend! Evidently, I saved my decent swings for this morning, and completely ignored the prior days.

Hope everyone has safe travels.

Mike - well done.

In the hotel in Charleston and I am beat. What a great time, great job again mike.
I think I need come back to windjammers in the summer, maybe the 2 will be there again and I can lie and tell her she is a 3

She was never even a 2 lol

Had a great time and good golf after the first day. Sorry we bailed on this morning round, we were a bit tore up from last night.

Had a great time yesterday afternoon with my group. Not a lot of great golf but great company! Today had a fun round with some familiar THPs. Golf again wasn't the best, but a great time was had by all.

Safe travels for everyone and thanks again 441 for working me in for a couple of rounds and for a great job of organizing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Had a great time and good golf after the first day. Sorry we bailed on this morning round, we were a bit tore up from last night.
Good meeting you and Kate. Had a few laughs on our way to and at Windjammer last night heh, lol.

Dthogey posing with his little friend. He was really close to the tee box. Marshal drives by and says 'guys you realize you can't outrun him'. Haha
62f6172f0cb616487abf6fa376564079.jpg
dbdd288eec602a4fede646775f6249e3.jpg

Dthogey posing with his little friend. He was really close to the tee box. Marshal drives by and says 'guys you realize you can't outrun him'. Haha
62f6172f0cb616487abf6fa376564079.jpg
dbdd288eec602a4fede646775f6249e3.jpg

Hah, we have a similar photo
0ed9605b23f2c770945d9297c32813ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

What a great weekend. I am beat and not looking forward to the coming week. Miss you boys already

What a great weekend. I am beat and not looking forward to the coming week. Miss you boys already

Miss too my brother

Totally forgot this happened! IndySC’s +1

https://youtu.be/slN2yZQm9-8

I’m about 2 hours from getting home and I am exhausted. What an incredible weekend, I had such an amazing time golfing and getting to me everyone. Thank you Mike for putting this altogether. Till we meet again friends!

Good meeting you and Kate. Had a few laughs on our way to and at Windjammer last night heh, lol.

I can neither confirm nor deny that there was loud singing going g on.

Great meeting you as well!

I’m about 2 hours from getting home and I am exhausted. What an incredible weekend, I had such an amazing time golfing and getting to me everyone. Thank you Mike for putting this altogether. Till we meet again friends!

It was great to meet you and a BIG THANKS for driving us around and taking us to the Airport. It was really appreciated! BTW- Nice Ride! Take care of it!

ec9f1326e0c85644d1c0e5c1cd0aa0a2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back