2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big thanks to all my playing partners this weekend
Sposey CJ Ddec Spicoli Grins Robozeo Rambler Papajohick Patriot Coach and the Chosen one thanks for taking care of the old man this weekend I had a blast and can’t wait for the next event.

PS I hate Fireball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xman....next time we play....the cart girl needs to be a masseuse who can work on our old backs.....young bucks would have no chance lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bro!!! You know it’s bad when the 20 something-year-old is telling you how to stretch on the Teebox!!!

Sposey CJ Ddec Spicoli Grins Robozeo Rambler Papajohick Patriot Coach and the Chosen one thanks for taking care of the old man this weekend I had a blast and can’t wait for the next event.

PS I hate Fireball

It was great to finally get a round in with you. I had a blast

Is it bad that I have 12 pictures of me and my groups doing fireball shots?
#Tanker #AwfulAtGolf #GoodTimes

I can answer that question... No. It’s definitely not bad at all. #FunTimes

PS I hate Fireball

What’s that? I’m sure I heard you say you love fireball? Excellent. I knew you’d come around.

I can answer that question... No. It’s definitely not bad at all. #FunTimes

What’s that? I’m sure I heard you say you love fireball? Excellent. I knew you’d come around.

As soon as I sober up I will let you know my opinion of fireball

Man, am I glad I took today off work.

Spoiler alert fireball still tastes awful.

Thanks Spicoli for missing so many birdie putts so there wasn't a ton drank that round

Spoiler alert fireball still tastes awful.

Thanks Spicoli for missing so many birdie putts so there wasn't a ton drank that round

You are welcome.

I didn't miss them on purpose, but I was not too sad when they didn't drop.

You are welcome.

I didn't miss them on purpose, but I was not too sad when they didn't drop.

I just figured you were just mad I didnt send you out as a single

no work today but strep throat and fevers. would prefer work lol

no work today but strep throat and fevers. would prefer work lol

You or the kiddos?

I woke up today and it wasn't 70 degrees and sunny, somethings wrong with this picture.

You or the kiddos?

wife and daughter. me and the son are good. why i had to bail on sundays round to get home late last night. wife is pretty bad

wife and daughter. me and the son are good. why i had to bail on sundays round to get home late last night. wife is pretty bad

Oh man that sucks. Hope everyone gets better soon. If it was you with the strep throat I would tell you that’s not strep throat that’s what your throat feels like after fireball!! Lol

Oh man that sucks. Hope everyone gets better soon. If it was you with the strep throat I would tell you that’s not strep throat that’s what your throat feels like after fireball!! Lol

lol!!! no doubts

ya shes usually super woman but this got her good.

maybe she needs a fireball lol

My Legs feel like they are "On Fire" from the sun.

Mine feel itchy from the bugs I had no idea were biting the hell out of me

Was a fun time indeed. Good to see a couple of people again and really good to meet some new friends.

Glad y’all enjoyed it and sorry I didn’t catch some of you at all during the Saturday afternoon round. Had to get home due to the youngest being sick. Home now with her instead of work and it’s a beautiful 77 out right now haha.

Was a fun time indeed. Good to see a couple of people again and really good to meet some new friends.

Glad y’all enjoyed it and sorry I didn’t catch some of you at all during the Saturday afternoon round. Had to get home due to the youngest being sick. Home now with her instead of work and it’s a beautiful 77 out right now haha.

Hey man can you swing by the Harbor course and pick up the 14 golf balls I left out there? A few may be in the water, so bring a snorkel. Thanks in advance!

Great to see you again dude, and thanks a bunch for being the unofficial concierge and travel guide. It was a huge help.

Hey man can you swing by the Harbor course and pick up the 14 golf balls I left out there? A few may be in the water, so bring a snorkel. Thanks in advance!

Great to see you again dude, and thanks a bunch for being the unofficial concierge and travel guide. It was a huge help.

Haha ya on my way.

Glad I could help. No biggie. All the credit goes to mike. Dude put on a good one. Will for sure have to look into future outings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back