2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man can you swing by the Harbor course and pick up the 14 golf balls I left out there? A few may be in the water, so bring a snorkel. Thanks in advance!

Great to see you again dude, and thanks a bunch for being the unofficial concierge and travel guide. It was a huge help.

Only 14, I might have lost that many on the front 9 haha

Haha ya on my way.

Glad I could help. No biggie. All the credit goes to mike. Dude put on a good one. Will for sure have to look into future outings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya man thanks again. Was awesome playing that round with ya.

Ya man thanks again. Was awesome playing that round with ya.

Really enjoyed it and it was great meeting you.

Those sand gnats waited all day for the wind to die down and took out their vengeance on us for sure.

I know I lost 4 on the first 2 holes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That first round there was so bad, lost 3 on the first hole alone. Much easier yesterday with the wind down.

That first round there was so bad, lost 3 on the first hole alone. Much easier yesterday with the wind down.
Oh, yeah yesterday was better. I only lost around 8 instead of 14

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Have you started planning the Fall outing yet? :D

What a different course when the wind was down or going in a different direction.

Yep, it was like playing a whole different course.

I know a lot of people thought I was just moaning about Thursday's round, however when the rest showed up and played on Friday, I pretty comfortable in saying that I wasn't too far off.

Talk about a course that will beat the Snot out of you....

Last edited:
wife and daughter. me and the son are good. why i had to bail on sundays round to get home late last night. wife is pretty bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry to hear about this, hope she gets to feeling better soon

I know a lot of people thought I was just moaning about Thursday's round, however when the rest showed up and played on Friday, I pretty comfortable in saying that I was too far off.

I just considered hole 1 a par 7 into the wind and I still made a bogey haha

Thursday was a battle on the front nine no doubt about it.

I know a lot of people thought I was just moaning about Thursday's round, however when the rest showed up and played on Friday, I pretty comfortable in saying that I was too far off.

Thank your sir. I think she felt better as soon as she handed the kids over to me lol

It’s funny how that works haha

It this day over yet? I'm exhausted!

Good times at the Windjammer after a boombox showdown in a cab and a ton of Fireballs!
6d2b566a1370415a2516c3629d5bb3e0.jpg
67c244e97d788bf0f006e4b40ccfd3ae.jpg
72fa6b4e9b392c70becbd6a1281b7d3c.jpg
cc1342deca7123a2698956ba7f09c0bb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Grand Cypress FTW, New Course all day long, well maybe throw in another of them just to break things up :/

No sir...while there was some chatter about it not sure on it yet

Mine feel itchy from the bugs I had no idea were biting the hell out of me

My legs are feeling itchy as well like mini mosquito bites on my legs.

Grand Cypress FTW, New Course all day long, well maybe throw in another of them just to break things up :/

Streamsong

having never been there and seeing as its later in the year....im in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back