2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMart will be heartbroken (assuming he reads this thread between now and arrival)
It was a beautiful one day bromance.

Place held for thought

tex message from Robozeo "Take My $$"

@kortneyV can Philly come out and play? We will be good... promise

Cutting out the middle man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Well, the people have spoken and due to the overwheming success of the 2018 Gathering (https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...n-Official-Ultimate-Gathering-ALL-ARE-WELCOME!) I am excited to launch gathering #1 of 2 for the 2019 golf season.

When: March 22nd-March 24th (18 holes starting Friday afternoon, 27 on Saturday and 18 Sunday morning)

Where: Wild Dunes Golf Resort, Charleston SC
https://www.destinationhotels.com/wild-dunes/golf

2 Tom Fazio designed courses, 1 called the Harbor and 1 called the Links. The Links Course actually has holes along the Atlantic Ocean!

Cost: We will have an assortment of Condos and homes at our disposal. Price will depend on what condo/house you would like as well as availability.
Price will range from $498 for a 2 bedroom condo (sleeps 4) up to $530 for a 3 bedroom condo (sleeps 4) up to $560 for a 4 bedroom house that sleeps 6 (limited availability)
This Includes Lodging , taxes, and 2 nights, and 3.5 rounds of Golf. Prices are base don double occupancy per bedroom. The price also includes a 10% pro shop discount.

**Additional night will be available and will be about $100 or so out the door including taxes.

DEPOSIT will be $150, the remainder will be due 14 days before the trip.

More info to come on making the deposit once I get a better idea of headcount.

Now because of this deal, I will eventually have to sign a contract, so because of that there will be a deposit due later this month or early Sept.
This is because I will have to commit to a really precise headcount as far out as possible due to the demand at the resort and the pricing we received. The deposit is NONREFUNDABLE.

So with that in mind, who is interested? I will keep tally in this post. Let me know if you are (1) IN FOR SURE, TAKE MY MONEY WHEN READY....or (2). Very interested, let me check on some things and get back to you asap. If you happen to know which lodging you prefer please include it as well.

1(IN FOR SURE, TAKE MY MONEY WHEN READY)

1. Mikedean441 (house)
2. Canadan (1A) (house)
3. Sposey (house)
4. Rambler (house)
5. Ddec (house)
6. GregKulbick (house)
7. LB44 (house)
8. Jman(house)
9. Amart (house)
10. DWChockey13 (any option)
11. MikeG74 (house)
12. Michigan Slice (house)
13. War Eagle (house)
14. FernDog (house)
15. Greggdrews
16. SouthernShred (house)
17. Bigball
18. Jim54 (house)
19. Pudge (any option including a tent!)
20. IndySC (house)
21. Robozeo

2 Very interested, let me check on some things and get back to you asap.

1. Dartgod
2. Nate
3. Bjosh
4. Pjleduc
5. MarkM778
6. Sox Fan
7. Keefa (house) and a +1
8. Shifty
9. Ducatigirl
10. DMoney79
11. Antihero
12. Nerdy81
13. Tpluff
14. JohnSinVa
15. J4U

You jerk I was supposed to be number 3 on that list Mike so take my dam money and I would like to be in the cool kids house lol

You guys know Philly’s birthday is that weekend, right? Book it Phillip. Goodbye.

You guys know Philly’s birthday is that weekend, right? Book it Phillip. Goodbye.

Phils Ultimate Birthday gathering!

Mike, please put a +1 maybe for me.

I was afraid of this! Enjoy guys! I can’t get away during March so I’ll catch you guys at 2019 outing 2.0!!!

You heard the Mrs

Anyone have interest in playing harbor town or the ocean course at Kiawah on Thursday?

Put me down on list two - hoping to end up on list one by the end of the day.

Anyone have interest in playing harbor town or the ocean course at Kiawah on Thursday?

Probably, depending on what kind of deal we can manage. Harbor Town is about two and a half hours away from Wild Dunes.

Probably, depending on what kind of deal we can manage. Harbor Town is about two and a half hours away from Wild Dunes.

I don’t know about pricing on either but want to knock off some bucket list courses if I have the opportunity.

Holy crap! I may have to remove myself from list #2 before it even becomes a dream. Flights from KC to Charleston are crazy expensive! $750+ for flights coming in early enough Friday and leaving late enough Sunday to golf.

I may have to wait until SWA releases their schedule, which may be too late to get a deposit down.

ok stepped away for an hour and now I think Ive got the lists caught up, if I missed anything just holler

Ive also received a few PM's today as well, sorry if Im slow to reply to those, I havent been receiving all of my tapatalk notifications in quite some time

List 2 for me for now.

Phils Ultimate Birthday gathering!

That’s a bigger graphic for the t-shirt. Can Adam make that happen?

Ive also received a few PM's today as well, sorry if Im slow to reply to those, I havent been receiving all of my tapatalk notifications in quite some time

Already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back