2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might need the basic outline graphic rather than the one above.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ll try to work something up and then let you know. Looking forward to it, already thinking of a tag line. Leader in the clubhouse so far:

“THP. The only time it’s acceptable to meet people you chat with on the internet.”

As a rookie I am excited

#RookiesBuy

I've been MIA for a while. So looking forward to some golf. I expect to royally suck and have one helluva good time anyway.

that looks awesome!!!

2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

That looks really great, excellent job. Man I cannot wait until March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

441 asked me to make him a little something something for you guys. Hope you like and hope you guys have a blast!

t3IXmtb.png

Love it are we going to see it on some shirts on this trip

Yeah should know more in next few weeks and we can go from there.

Getting closer....
Really really really like this idea

I put together a quick little poker chip/ball marker using IOD's totally awesome logo, which is beyond fantastic. The back is super simple, but its better than nothing. There is a super discount going on, so I plan on ordering by tomorrow night if people like this. If anyone has a better idea for a slogan, let me know.

There will be on me, with the plan on giving at least two to everyone free of charge.UG Front.pngUG Back.png

Man that is sharp!! Awesome gesture
I put together a quick little poker chip/ball marker using IOD's totally awesome logo, which is beyond fantastic. The back is super simple, but its better than nothing. There is a super discount going on, so I plan on ordering by tomorrow night if people like this. If anyone has a better idea for a slogan, let me know.

There will be on me, with the plan on giving at least two to everyone free of charge.View attachment 36561View attachment 36560

There will be on me, with the plan on giving at least two to everyone free of charge.View attachment 36561View attachment 36560
My lawyers will be in contact shortly.....

Just playing! That's siiiiick

Wow man! That looks sweet!

My lawyers will be in contact shortly.....

Just playing! That's siiiiick

I’ll hire @molten and I will pay him in golf balls.

I’ll hire @molten and I will pay him in golf balls.

Heck - I like the marker so much, I'll do it pro bono. Let's do the darn thing!

That thing is really cool!

If anyone has a better suggestion for a slogan, I’m all for changing it. Otherwise, I’ll order them tomorrow at 20% off. I am planning on ordering somewhere around 250?

That looks badass

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IOD did all the heavy lifting with this. His logo is fantastic, and more importantly, he was nice enough to upload it in a way that was so easy to use. The detail is incredible. Totally professional job. All I did was upload it and butcher the back with a stock picture. I think I will have to hire him for my firm’s new logo in a few months haha.

This is the cheapest I’ve seen. We’d miss Thursday golf but nothing leaving O’Hare in the morning lands before noon on Friday.

3c138d98ece8e54d17224428e065bc9f.jpg

Price is up to $370 now. Drops and I’m buying!

That is really cool! I know I will buy you a few Drinks for this!

250 chips ordered. Can’t wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back