2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. March? That will be break my streak of 1 year layoffs between Roy de.

In.

War effing eagle baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been wearing one long soccer style sock to keep my new one out of the sun til I can apply sunscreen, so I’m with you. Talk about feeling silly...

There are a ton of great UV style products out there that will cover them well if you're really thinking about it.

I've pondered various types of sleeves for both reasons, and there were a bunch of guys wearing UV sleeves this past weekend.

I am not kidding when I ask this, is it to soon to buy plane tickets?
I am ready to go.

There are a ton of great UV style products out there that will cover them well if you're really thinking about it.

I've pondered various types of sleeves for both reasons, and there were a bunch of guys wearing UV sleeves this past weekend.

Perry the Platypus has survived on my ankles for about 8 years at this point...the tats on my upper arms really don't get exposed...wrist...it'll be ok. Tramp stamp...sunscreen...oh wait...

I use them all the time on the bike. Should have brought them this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I tried pants - sweet mother of Odin they were too hot! So the single sock had to do, and it’s just for another week or so... after that, no worries.

I do have the UV sunscreen sleeves for my arms - highly recommend, two enthusiastic thumbs up. Spraying the legs is easy mid-round but not the arms - my hands end up slippy. The sleeves are brilliant!

Unrelated, I am excited to see War Eagle on a cool March evening in SC lol

Sh*t.

I did not think this through.

I’ll pack my winter gear, you bring the hand warmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perry the Platypus has survived on my ankles for about 8 years at this point...the tats on my upper arms really don't get exposed...wrist...it'll be ok. Tramp stamp...sunscreen...oh wait...

I regret not getting the umbrella this weekend.

I am not kidding when I ask this, is it to soon to buy plane tickets?
I am ready to go.

heck no its not, especially if fuel continues to tick up

for the wrong weekend?

I may need you to check my reservation for me when I make. I am fiddy you know!!!

I really want a round with you, it’s been 2014 since we played a round together, that is unacceptable!!

Can we put the lady on list 1?

I think she would go right to list 1, but it would depend on her spring golf coaching schedule.

Ouch.

Don't you fly in the overhead anyway Shane?

The overhead bin leaves me lots of room to stretch out.
#ShortCanBeGood haha

I may need you to check my reservation for me when I make. I am fiddy you know!!!

I really want a round with you, it’s been 2014 since we played a round together, that is unacceptable!!

I blame Pete.

Wow that was quick! Had one in the hopper 441.

I will likely drive this one...not sure yet

441.... please add me to list #2.... I did google Spring Break dates for my boys.... now I need to convince them SB in the Carolinas would be sublime!

Paging @so-illhacker. You ready to road trip?

I can't believe the timing of joining. I live in Orlando, and just missed the chance to play at Grand Cypress and meet some people.

Our house is currently under contract, I'm moving to SC for a promotion. Near Hilton Head.....I'll definitely have to make the Charleston trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back