2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets go @Amart

As to the whole pairings thing, I would love to be paired with anyone of course. Young, old I don't care as long fun is the end goal.

But not minding Cigar smoke is a big plus for me since where you see me you will normally also see a puff of smoke and not because I am thinking too hard...

As to the whole pairings thing, I would love to be paired with anyone of course. Young, old I don't care as long fun is the end goal.

But not minding Cigar smoke is a big plus for me since where you see me you will normally also see a puff of smoke and not because I am thinking too hard...

Another partner!

You'll find me with a cigar lit, classic rock playing, and sweet tea vodka being poured liberally.

First post is updated with the listing of who has paid so far.

Again here is the info to make the payments

Allright, here we go. Everyone is loaded into the system and the remaining balances are able to be paid.

1. Call Reservations at 877-624-3654
2. Give them your first and last name.
3. You can also reference "Dean Golf Group" in conjunction with your name.
4. Once payment is made, please PM me.

Also to note the balance due INCLUDES the extra night for those coming in Thursday.

If you have any questions along the way feel free to PM me.

thanks

bump....again

Let's go boys! This thing can't come soon enough.

As for whoever gets paired with me, just know that I enjoy seeing the WHOLE course. You'll find yourself in places you had no idea existed..

As for whoever gets paired with me, just know that I enjoy seeing the WHOLE course. You'll find yourself in places you had no idea existed..

quoted for truth :)

We just like to get our money's worth.

Play golf with you anytime sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy, that round we rode together is up there with the most fun I have had on a Course.

I missed more shots from laughing than anything else. Well besides sucking at this game 96% of the time. Maybe we can get Mark with us also, he is our age range and seems to like to have fun.

I hope to play 4-6 rounds from Thursday on and if the back and other parts hold up and I don't run out of meds / rum....so we should be able to mix it up pretty good.

Play golf with you anytime sir

Thanks buddy, that round we rode together is up there with the most fun I have had on a Course.

I missed more shots from laughing than anything else. Well besides sucking at this game 96% of the time. Maybe we can get Mark with us also, he is our age range and seems to like to have fun.

I hope to play 4-6 rounds from Thursday on and if the back and other parts hold up and I don't run out of meds / rum....so we should be able to mix it up pretty good.

A great time for me I can’t remember laughing that much ever on a golf course hopefully we can get paired together in Charleston HintHint mr441

well no one else wants us, two big old dudes that talk too loud and drink too much...the cool kids will all be booked up anyway :alien:

Maybe your boy will tag along with us, he likes fun I have seen it with my own eyes..and can scare the crap out of a golf ball. We will make him play the tips at 7,000+ then maybe our drives will be about equal if we play from the whites or whatever the old man tees are..

A great time for me I can’t remember laughing that much ever on a golf course hopefully we can get paired together in Charleston HintHint mr441

Oh Mr. 441 I do ask to not be the last group out everyday.....we like to get done and drink also before dark...

well no one else wants us, two big old dudes that talk too loud and drink too much...the cool kids will all be booked up anyway :alien:

Maybe your boy will tag along with us, he likes fun I have seen it with my own eyes..and can scare the crap out of a golf ball. We will make him play the tips at 7,000+ then maybe our drives will be about equal if we play from the whites or whatever the old man tees are..

I wish he was coming along but his daughter and my granddaughter will be arriving the first week in April so he will be home on baby watch but he wants to be there with us so bad lol

I wish he was coming along but his daughter and my granddaughter will be arriving the first week in April so he will be home on baby watch but he wants to be there with us so bad lol

Of course he told me that and I forgot.
No leaving for a golf trip at the time might not be too healthy for him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m happy to play with anyone, but if you’re looking for another old fart I’ll step up and volunteer ��

And the other question is: who are Bahrain and Jordan?!?!

One is a cab driver in NYC and the other started a sneaker company or something.

Hitting the dome tomorrow...first swings in over 5 months. Prob will just end up drinking and gaining all the weight i just lost this past week lol

My SO and I are newbies, so whoever can suffer through duffer's should play with us. On a positive note, she is pretty and funny, while I am pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back