Playing it Sunday for $49 with a group,of 24. Can't wait

I also played it for $49....it’s a steal for $49 in the Las Vegas area. You’ll enjoy the round!

If I am playing and need to be relatively close to the strip so I can Uber, where should I look? My daughter has a dance competition/convention the first week of July. We will have a car, but I am not sure I can take it for 6+ hours since my wife, kids, and in-laws would be stranded. We got married in Vegas in 1998 and my bachelor party was at Paiute, so if I did go for a long drive I would probably play there for sentimental reasons.

If I am playing and need to be relatively close to the strip so I can Uber, where should I look? My daughter has a dance competition/convention the first week of July. We will have a car, but I am not sure I can take it for 6+ hours since my wife, kids, and in-laws would be stranded. We got married in Vegas in 1998 and my bachelor party was at Paiute, so if I did go for a long drive I would probably play there for sentimental reasons.
Bringing your own clubs?

Bringing your own clubs?

Yes, I will bring my clubs and we are driving from Phoenix. My in-laws cannot drive that far, so we are all cramming into their mini-van and will share during the week. I won't have the schedule to when she competes until much closer, but typically, they have workshops all day that we cannot see and then compete at night. We have a two bedroom off the strip in a timeshare kind of place by the Venetian. I could ask customers I have up there for advice, but then I would have to golf with customers while on vacation.

Yes, I will bring my clubs and we are driving from Phoenix. My in-laws cannot drive that far, so we are all cramming into their mini-van and will share during the week. I won't have the schedule to when she competes until much closer, but typically, they have workshops all day that we cannot see and then compete at night. We have a two bedroom off the strip in a timeshare kind of place by the Venetian. I could ask customers I have up there for advice, but then I would have to golf with customers while on vacation.
Bali Hai is on the Strip next to Mandalay Bay. Las Vegas National GC is just off the strip.

Closest to the strip would probably be Las Vegas National. It's a course I like a lot, but not everyone shares my opinion. It's an older, parkland style course with a lot of history. Generally in good condition even in 110 in July.

The Las Vegas Country Club is also right there, but you'd have to know someone to get you on.

You could Uber out to a course on the west side (Siena, Rhodes Ranch, Arroyo) or something in Henderson (Legacy or Wildhorse) but the ride will probably be 20-30 minutes each way.

Played Lexington course at Revere, Paiute Wolf, and Wolf Creek in Mesquite this week. Paiute by far was in the best shape. Everything absolutely pristine. Lexintons range and tee boxes look like a goat track and whoever designed holes 10-1q were on some drugs when doing those holes. Wolf Creek was nice but 30 mph indemnity made it ridiculously tough & it seemed every hole was into the wind after first 5 holes.

I live about a mile from Legacy and it’s my local course. Played Bali Hai last weekend for the first time and it was a blast. Also recently played Chimera (really nicely maintained) and Revere (kicked my ass!)

Anyone else want to join up for a round at TPC Vegas next Wednesday 6/26 at 9am? In town for a work conference so I’m playing by myself, would love to meet some THPers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else want to join up for a round at TPC Vegas next Wednesday 6/26 at 9am? In town for a work conference so I’m playing by myself, would love to meet some THPers!

Man, a week early! My family is there for my daughter's dance competition and we arrive on 7/2 and leave on 7/7. I am going to try and play at least one round on the 4th, 5th, or 6th. If you play, let me know where you did and what you thought of it. As of now, due to suggestions from the thread and me being a Parrothead, I am leaning Bali Hai. If I play a second round, I want to get to Paiute for sentimental reasons (I last played there in '98, the day before my wedding at the Flamingo).

I’m getting to Vegas that Friday. How long are you there for?

Man, a week early! My family is there for my daughter's dance competition and we arrive on 7/2 and leave on 7/7. I am going to try and play at least one round on the 4th, 5th, or 6th. If you play, let me know where you did and what you thought of it. As of now, due to suggestions from the thread and me being a Parrothead, I am leaning Bali Hai. If I play a second round, I want to get to Paiute for sentimental reasons (I last played there in '98, the day before my wedding at the Flamingo).

Dang!! Yea Bali hai looks like fun but I saw some mixed reviews/opinions. After watching 2 THP events get held there this year with rave reviews, I figured tpc was a solid option.

I’m getting to Vegas that Friday. How long are you there for?

Dang! I leave Friday early evening. Maybe we can meet up for a beer or at least lose some money playing blackjack together

Dang, I'm starting a new job next week so my flexibility is zero. Good news is that I will have Fridays off at this new place, so I can usually make any Friday work when people come to town.

Dang, I'm starting a new job next week so my flexibility is zero. Good news is that I will have Fridays off at this new place, so I can usually make any Friday work when people come to town.

Well good luck in the new job man!

Thanks dude, enjoy TPC! Its a great track.

Thanks, I called them yesterday before booking just to make sure course was in good shape. They said they punched beginning of june and they're completely healed and almost perfect right now so Im pumped.

Thanks, I called them yesterday before booking just to make sure course was in good shape. They said they punched beginning of june and they're completely healed and almost perfect right now so Im pumped.

Let me know what you think. With my transportation limits that week, I might put that on the list instead of Paiute.

Let me know what you think. With my transportation limits that week, I might put that on the list instead of Paiute.

Yea I definitely feel like tpc is as far as I wanted to go. 20 minute Uber for about $20/25?

August 13/14 mark it down

Edit: did not read the earlier posts oops

Congrats on the new gig!

Crap! Can you stretch it out? :D

Dang!! Yea Bali hai looks like fun but I saw some mixed reviews/opinions. After watching 2 THP events get held there this year with rave reviews, I figured tpc was a solid option.

Dang! I leave Friday early evening. Maybe we can meet up for a beer or at least lose some money playing blackjack together

Looks like I’m coming in Thursday now, wife got an extra day off work, if that changes anything

Best option for 54 holes

All three Paiute Courses

Cascata/Rio Secco and Las Vegas National

Some other combo of courses?

I've already played:

Angel Park
Wolf Creek
TPC Las Vegas
Bali Hai
Wildhorse

The cheap-o (or cheaper) trio:

Rhodes Ranch
Arroyo
Siena

None of them is exceptional, but all of them are good courses and below $100 (at least in the summer). Arroyo is probably the best of those 3, but also the most expensive.

I'll be at Highland tomorrow (Tuesday) at 3:30 if anybody wants to join me.

Back