2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

• Northern California

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Central California

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Southern California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depending on location and date, I'm down. 2019 needs more variety for the courses I play and this would be great

Captain Wonton and Captain itsOpeningDay. LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

fa0d9a536b087b0bfd4795f443db0f25.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My vote is for Jocko's.

Before I forget - Mancest had a great idea for next year's get-together. Winning team gets to chose shirts for the losers for the following year. Let's raise the stakes! I don't want to be wearing something like this in 2020.

94102-IBKUL-Mens-polo-Blue-neoon-green-4.jpg

Before I forget - Mancest had a great idea for next year's get-together. Winning team gets to chose shirts for the losers for the following year. Let's raise the stakes! I don't want to be wearing something like this in 2020.

View attachment 36084

I wouldn't mind... :bulgy-eyes:

View attachment 36084
Wait, that isn't from your closet?? :act-up:

Definitely game for hitting up Jocko's again, oh and playing some golf too.

Sorry for the lateness, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for a great weekend. Looking forward to next year already. If anyone is ever in the south orange county area, let me know and we'll meet up and play.

We should just get a sponsorship from Jocko’s... I’d be happy to wear their logo on my shirt

We should just get a sponsorship from Jocko’s... I’d be happy to wear their logo on my shirt

In fact, I’m going to call Jocko’s and inquire about it.

Sorry for the lateness, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for a great weekend. Looking forward to next year already. If anyone is ever in the south orange county area, let me know and we'll meet up and play.

That albatross membership looks nice! Thanks for helping us bring the trophy back South.

Carlos Caliente says playing for shirt choice is better than playing for screen name control.

Just putting that out there.

In fact, I’m going to call Jocko’s and inquire about it.

https://jockossteakhouse.com/project/mix/

Give em a call, but it does look like they have some product available. I'll be there next week so I'll check into it - one of my friends has an actual Titleist golf hat with an embroidered Jocko's logo. It's pretty cool.

As far as the vote, it's right in my backyard so I'm biased (and fortunate), but my vote is for La Purisima on Saturday and Monarch Dunes on Sunday. Jocko's in between.

View attachment 36084

Yeah, gives a little stakes and nothing too painful if you ask me to have to wear some clothes while golfing.

As far as the vote, it's right in my backyard so I'm biased (and fortunate), but my vote is for La Purisima on Saturday and Monarch Dunes on Sunday. Jocko's in between.

It's pretty clear cut at this point... but it could change.

I think we have about 4 to 5 decent golf options on the central coast. La Purisma, Monarch Dunes, Cypress Ridge, Hunter's Ranch and Morro Bay. I am all for the Pismo area. Jockos is the best. For Captains....for SoCal I think Ken_H or Mike T is due as they have been a part of 3 teams. For NorCal...I think it needs to be Don if he can make it.

I think we have about 4 to 5 decent golf options on the central coast. La Purisma, Monarch Dunes, Cypress Ridge, Hunter's Ranch and Morro Bay. I am all for the Pismo area. Jockos is the best. For Captains....for SoCal I think Ken_H or Mike T is due as they have been a part of 3 teams. For NorCal...I think it needs to be Don if he can make it.

Also RadRob could be a consideration again since he couldn’t be the last one

My love for central cali and it’s numerous breweries makes this a no brainer for me. Sign me up !!
I’d like to say thanks to josh and Tim for all there leg work for the last 6 months putting this all together with zero issues, what a great weekend it was.
Aloha.

Absolutely!

2018 Captain Sourmash, if you can PM me the updated picture of the trophy, I'd appreciate it! Of course, whenever you can. No rush.

I am debating whether any photos can be released before engraving the new champs. Leaning against. :)

I'm going to mass order patches for Team SoCal's hats. Unless you guys like that hand drawn mess that I did a couple of years ago... hahaha. Greg, I can't believe you still have that hat.
I just need to design a logo...

That hat rules! We won the trophy back with me in that hat. It's my California Classic Sunday hat now...

Depending on the date chosen, I'd be happy to be captain if it works into family/work ok. I promise i wont fall flat on my face like i did for Captaining Palm Springs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am debating whether any photos can be released before engraving the new champs. Leaning against. :)

How about skipping photos all together.

Back